The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
15-05-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(15-05-2016 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg I get to babysit the two most adorable little girls ever...

I just hope they don't want to watch Frozen (again). I don't live with them and I'm sick of that shit.

Maybe you have a board game or something else? I love little girls, but we only had boys. Probably better that way. I spoil the shit out of my wife; a daughter would have been my death.

I've got some puzzles...might have to take them to that Build a Bear Workshop like a proper "auntie".

I adore watching them. Blush

But I'll admit, I love even more the quiet when they leave.

My boys weren't noisy. They just made noise other ways.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 09:49 PM
(15-05-2016 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Maybe you have a board game or something else? I love little girls, but we only had boys. Probably better that way. I spoil the shit out of my wife; a daughter would have been my death.

I've got some puzzles...might have to take them to that Build a Bear Workshop like a proper "auntie".

Like mine, when they got hold of a package of model rocket motors from my supply, tied them to the tops of Hot Wheels cars, and lit them off with matches, in the house? I built an addition on that house that had a clear shot of 42 feet of runway down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Grandma was watching them, but not like my wife or I would. I watched them like a hawk, because I did the same, and worse, even when I was older. Toxic rocket motor smoke everywhere when I walked into the house from work. That reminds me of an episode I can put in the "dumbest thing you've done" thread, that trumps my first post there. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
15-05-2016, 09:56 PM
(15-05-2016 09:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got some puzzles...might have to take them to that Build a Bear Workshop like a proper "auntie".

Like mine, when they got hold of a package of model rocket motors from my supply, tied them to the tops of Hot Wheels cars, and lit them off with matches, in the house? I built an addition on that house that had a clear shot of 42 feet of runway down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Grandma was watching them, but not like my wife or I would. I watched them like a hawk, because I did the same, and worse, even when I was older. Toxic rocket motor smoke everywhere when I walked into the house from work. That reminds me of an episode I can put in the "dumbest thing you've done" thread, that trumps my first post there. Facepalm

My younger son lit his ducky on fire. He shoved into the furnace.

Scared the shit out me.

My youngest was the king of mischief.

I still don't know how he and the dog made it over an 8 foot fence. I think the kid went over it, and the dog thought fuck that shit, you're not leaving me behind and jumped right over it.

My dog won't even walk outdoors when the door is open.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2016, 10:27 PM
(15-05-2016 09:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 09:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Like mine, when they got hold of a package of model rocket motors from my supply, tied them to the tops of Hot Wheels cars, and lit them off with matches, in the house? I built an addition on that house that had a clear shot of 42 feet of runway down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Grandma was watching them, but not like my wife or I would. I watched them like a hawk, because I did the same, and worse, even when I was older. Toxic rocket motor smoke everywhere when I walked into the house from work. That reminds me of an episode I can put in the "dumbest thing you've done" thread, that trumps my first post there. Facepalm

My younger son lit his ducky on fire. He shoved into the furnace.

Scared the shit out me.

My youngest was the king of mischief.

I still don't know how he and the dog made it over an 8 foot fence. I think the kid went over it, and the dog thought fuck that shit, you're not leaving me behind and jumped right over it.

My dog won't even walk outdoors when the door is open.

Flaming duck! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Forgive me Moms, I laughed hard at that. Tongue I have a Maltese female that used to be able to scale a 3-foot high gate and escape the room where she was supposed to sleep, as a 3-pound puppy. Crazy stuff. I ended up using a 4 foot high piece of plywood to keep her in.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-05-2016, 09:25 AM
I'm wondering if I should approach a friend about my atheism?

A person on fb posted a meme from "god" about silly Christians.

Another friend got pissy about how their faith was being mocked....whatever.

But I was thinking about the person who shared it...Maybe their own god glasses are cracking.

Consider

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Right now I can't think of any reason to keep trying. I haven't had a life in so long and don't see any chance of having one that I just don't see a point in anything. I'm tired.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-05-2016, 06:32 PM
(30-05-2016 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Right now I can't think of any reason to keep trying. I haven't had a life in so long and don't see any chance of having one that I just don't see a point in anything. I'm tired.

Hug
Keep trying.
Get some rest, sunshine, and fun too.
Hug

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
30-05-2016, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 07:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-05-2016 09:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My younger son lit his ducky on fire. He shoved into the furnace.
Scared the shit out me.

Duck flambé. An omen.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-05-2016, 07:08 PM
(30-05-2016 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Right now I can't think of any reason to keep trying. I haven't had a life in so long and don't see any chance of having one that I just don't see a point in anything. I'm tired.

Make a date for yourself, spa day, long drive to a restful lovely place for a picnic. Find some peace, get some rest, you're exhausted. Take a weekend if you can. You're depleting your reserve, you need to recharge. Please take care. Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
30-05-2016, 07:53 PM

It's all about the little things. Grant yourself lots of little pleasures, spoil yourself.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post