The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
If you would have told me, five years ago to the day, that I’d still be around (as a mod even) with some twelve-thousand posts, I’d have thought you were crazy. Yet, here I am. To everyone of you, and you know who you are, who have extended to me kindness, courtesy, respect and friendship...me deepest and most heartfelt thank you. Now, who’s BBQing and who’s bringing the beer?
[Image: 8WQFnLt.gif?zoom=2]

[Image: oqeU4zV.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
28-01-2018, 10:27 PM
“The curse of mortality. You spend the first portion of your life learning, growing stronger, more capable. And then, through no fault of your own, your body begins to fail. You regress. Strong limbs become feeble, keen senses grow dull, hardy constitutions deteriorate. Beauty withers. Organs quit. You remember yourself in your prime, and wonder where that person went. As your wisdom and experience are peaking, your traitorous body becomes a prison.”
― Brandon Mull

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-01-2018, 09:52 AM
(29-12-2017 10:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  If you would have told me, five years ago to the day, that I’d still be around (as a mod even) with some twelve-thousand posts, I’d have thought you were crazy. Yet, here I am. To everyone of you, and you know who you are, who have extended to me kindness, courtesy, respect and friendship...me deepest and most heartfelt thank you. Now, who’s BBQing and who’s bringing the beer?
[Image: 8WQFnLt.gif?zoom=2]

[Image: oqeU4zV.gif?zoom=2]

FC, this board is better with you here. So back at you with the thanks.

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post