The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: The Whispering Thread
I'm not very good when it comes to things such as posting in forums and whatnot. It make me nervous, 'cus I'm what you would call a .. "scaredy cat" terrified of even rejection from strangers that i've never met & most likely will never meet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kitty_lover's post
10-04-2012, 08:38 AM
My birthday is on Thursday.
Secretly... I just want to get out of my house for my birthday.
Permanently.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Laid off on 4/4 but had a phone interview today that resulted in an in person interview Monday...guess I won't ask for prayers (hehe)...just wish me the best...this sounds like a good and challenging position with a reasonable commute.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-04-2012, 02:14 PM
(13-04-2012 02:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Laid off on 4/4 but had a phone interview today that resulted in an in person interview Monday...guess I won't ask for prayers (hehe)...just wish me the best...this sounds like a good and challenging position with a reasonable commute.

Good luck, I hope you get the job Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Thank you...just got a call from another company...what a relief that there are jobs out there!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2012, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 07:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-11-2011 01:15 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(17-11-2011 05:24 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I like some xmas carols - don't really like the words but enjoy the tunes...shhhh

Me too. My favorite is "Once in Royal David's City"--not the words but the music. And every Christmas Eve I watch the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols broadcast live from King's College, Cambridge. It's beautiful. (Not the words but the music.)

psssst ... me too. I LOVE the English choral tradition. Every year, the Sunday before Christmas, I go to St. Paul's (Episcopal Cathedral), in San Diego, and they sing that, using the SAME order of service as King's College. They have a child start it out, just like Kings. It gives me chills. shhhh..

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-04-2012, 06:59 PM
(13-04-2012 06:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They have a child start it out, just like Kings. It gives me chills. Shhhhhh..
Is it because the child makes you hungry?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-04-2012, 07:03 PM
(13-04-2012 06:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 06:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They have a child start it out, just like Kings. It gives me chills. Shhhhhh..

Is it because the child makes you hungry?

Busted again. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I wish I had known Bucky and the Surfer when I lived in Cali so I could join them for paintball.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 09:32 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-04-2012 08:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wish I had known Bucky and the Surfer when I lived in Cali so I could join them for paintball.

That would be a hoot.
And then we could sing Kumbya. Einstein

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post