The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
25-07-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
This morning something so funny happened that was an inside joke with my best friend, who passed away this last fall. I ended up laughing and crying hard at the same time. I didn't think this was possible. I've cried from laughing so hard, but I've never laughed for a legitimately funny reason and cried for a legitimately sad reason at the same time. The whole experience was odd and a little overwhelming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-07-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm so happy to see the Whispering Thread back. I've missed it!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-07-2012, 02:46 PM
I really don't want to go to work... mostly because I can't go naked. Well, I could, but that would be wrong. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-07-2012, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 06:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Me too. I love the whispering thread. I also laugh at funerals. My brother and sisters and I are SO terrible. We are like that famous scene where Mary Tyler Moore starts laughing at the funeral. We learned to see the humor in ANYTHING. My mother just shakes her head : "these are not my children". Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-07-2012, 03:24 PM
(25-07-2012 02:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me too. I love the whispering thread. Something funny today. I posted on the Scotland marriage thing. Apparently they took it that I'm gay. I'm not, but it's hilarious.

I also laugh at funerals. My brother and sisters and I are SO terrible. We are like that famous scene where Mary Tyler Moore starts laughing at the funeral. We learned to see the humor in ANYTHING. My mother just shakes her head : "these are not my children". Weeping

When did you stop being homo? I didn't even know that was possible. Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-07-2012, 03:26 PM
(25-07-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-07-2012 02:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me too. I love the whispering thread. Something funny today. I posted on the Scotland marriage thing. Apparently they took it that I'm gay. I'm not, but it's hilarious.

I also laugh at funerals. My brother and sisters and I are SO terrible. We are like that famous scene where Mary Tyler Moore starts laughing at the funeral. We learned to see the humor in ANYTHING. My mother just shakes her head : "these are not my children". Weeping

When did you stop being homo? I didn't even know that was possible. Shocking

I never said I was.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-07-2012, 03:32 PM
(25-07-2012 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-07-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  When did you stop being homo? I didn't even know that was possible. Shocking

I never said I was.

Oh... Bucky... I think you may have just made Erx a little sad... I think he thought he found a kindred "friend". Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-07-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2012 07:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-07-2012 03:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(25-07-2012 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I never said I was.

Oh... Bucky... I think you may have just made Erx a little sad... I think he thought he found a kindred "friend". Shy

He has a kindred friend. He never told me he was gay... is he ? Where I come from, it's completely a non-issue. I never think about it. My two best friends are gay. I introduced them.
Edit : Anyway, I'm a tri-sexual. I'll try anything. Tongue
For now, I'm happy to be dangling in the tournefortia.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Heart Ha hahahahaha ha ha ha... I think our sarcasm leapfrogs our humor. Bittersweetly, no one concerned in this immediate discussion is gay... we kid ... and love who and what we kid. Heart 'S'all good. Wink

25-07-2012, 04:45 PM
(25-07-2012 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-07-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  When did you stop being homo? I didn't even know that was possible. Shocking

I never said I was.

You never needed to say it out loud. .Tongue

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post