The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
25-07-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
I don't know why I am having trouble finishing the last half of this bottle of beer. Don't suppose it was the half a bag of chips and tub of guacamole I ate that filled me up...?
Consider

Naaaah. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-07-2012, 11:57 PM
(25-07-2012 11:54 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't know why I am having trouble finishing the last half of this bottle of beer. Don't suppose it was the half a bag of chips and tub of guacamole I ate that filled me up...?
Consider

Naaaah. Angel

Put some raspberries and a smidge of ginger ale in it, that'll entice you properly! Think I'll go do the same right now....
26-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Puts some more beer in it and cowgirl up and drink it like yer sposta. Quit your fruity wussiness and bottoms up, Kimmies!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
26-07-2012, 01:34 PM
(25-07-2012 02:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  This morning something so funny happened that was an inside joke with my best friend, who passed away this last fall. I ended up laughing and crying hard at the same time. I didn't think this was possible. I've cried from laughing so hard, but I've never laughed for a legitimately funny reason and cried for a legitimately sad reason at the same time. The whole experience was odd and a little overwhelming.

And beautifully, fully human.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-07-2012, 04:22 PM
My former religion gave me no good reason to take stances I did on gay marriage and abortion. I knew the whole time I was wrong.

-summum ius, summa iniuria.-M. T. Cicero
-I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-T.S. Eliot
-
ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα

[+] 1 user Likes il_bandit's post
28-07-2012, 04:24 PM
(26-07-2012 12:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Puts some more beer in it and cowgirl up and drink it like yer sposta. Quit your fruity wussiness and bottoms up, Kimmies!!

Shhh. Don't make me shush your ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2012, 04:32 PM
It makes me angry when my family pokes fun at my being an atheist, but get upset when I joke back about their religion..
[+] 3 users Like laurariffle's post
28-07-2012, 08:22 PM
(28-07-2012 04:32 PM)laurariffle Wrote:  It makes me angry when my family pokes fun at my being an atheist, but get upset when I joke back about their religion..

So... you've found another good reason to be here. We're all pretty relaxed here and it's a safe place to become more secure in your reasoning. I'm glad you could make it.

Welcome t

Oops... I mean... Welcome to the forum. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
11-08-2012, 08:41 AM
I wish I could turn off this overactive brain sometimes. It thinks to much and doesn't get anything done. I can't relax or sleep or function. Make it stop!

No Gods Or Kings. Only Man.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EuclidsParadox?feature=mhee
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
(11-08-2012 08:41 AM)BioRichtofen Wrote:   I wish I could turn off this overactive brain sometimes. It thinks to much and doesn't get anything done. I can't relax or sleep or function. Make it stop!

I find the use of occasional drugs helps.Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel