The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
11-08-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(11-08-2012 10:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 08:41 AM)BioRichtofen Wrote:   I wish I could turn off this overactive brain sometimes. It thinks to much and doesn't get anything done. I can't relax or sleep or function. Make it stop!

I find the use of occasional drugs helps.Thumbsup

Seroquel works for me. But I'm fucking bonkers so your mileage may vary. Wink

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
(11-08-2012 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 10:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I find the use of occasional drugs helps.Thumbsup

Seroquel works for me. But I'm fucking bonkers so your mileage may vary. Wink

I don't want to be one of those people that relies on drugs just to function. I just need to get my thoughts and ideas off my chest. However, I am an atheist in Texas, so that limits the number of like minded people near me.

No Gods Or Kings. Only Man.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EuclidsParadox?feature=mhee
[+] 3 users Like BioRichtofen's post
11-08-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 02:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-08-2012 12:45 PM)BioRichtofen Wrote:   I don't want to be one of those people that relies on drugs just to function.

I want to be that dude that manipulates pharmaceuticals for my benefit. ... I think I can do it. ... Know what, I've been doing it for decades now. Wink

#sigh
21-08-2012, 02:10 PM
I have a superiority complex, and routinely judge others on their actions. I don't take well to be judged myself, though.
[+] 1 user Likes GrimReality's post
21-08-2012, 02:15 PM
(21-08-2012 02:10 PM)GrimReality Wrote:  I have a superiority complex, and routinely judge others on their actions. I don't take well to be judged myself, though.

That's pretty bad you know, evil... You must be a terrible person. Welcome to the forum, you'll fit right in Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-08-2012, 03:10 PM
(21-08-2012 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 02:10 PM)GrimReality Wrote:  I have a superiority complex, and routinely judge others on their actions. I don't take well to be judged myself, though.

That's pretty bad you know, evil... You must be a terrible person. Welcome to the forum, you'll fit right in Big Grin
Hey, I'm new! Just testing the waters. Give me time, and I'll spill my guts all over the place.
Fine, I'll do another one
My dad died a year ago in a car accident. I rarely think about him, and don't really miss him
22-08-2012, 03:36 PM
(22-08-2012 03:10 PM)GrimReality Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  That's pretty bad you know, evil... You must be a terrible person. Welcome to the forum, you'll fit right in Big Grin
Hey, I'm new! Just testing the waters. Give me time, and I'll spill my guts all over the place.
My dad died a year ago in a car accident. I rarely think about him, and don't really miss him

You sound like a sociopath.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2012, 04:02 PM
(22-08-2012 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  You sound like a sociopath.
WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

[Image: 36f2j1.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-08-2012, 09:24 AM
(22-08-2012 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 03:10 PM)GrimReality Wrote:  Hey, I'm new! Just testing the waters. Give me time, and I'll spill my guts all over the place.

You sound like a sociopath.

Why do I sound like a sociopath? I'm just a normal guy who didn't really get along with his Dad. Mostly because he found religion after my mother died and held it against me for being an Atheist. Truth be told, he was an asshole. Not to say that I'm glad he's gone, because I'm not. I would have liked to keep on working on our relationship. Anyway...
23-08-2012, 09:39 AM
(23-08-2012 09:24 AM)GrimReality Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  You sound like a sociopath.

Why do I sound like a sociopath? I'm just a normal guy who didn't really get along with his Dad. Mostly because he found religion after my mother died and held it against me for being an Atheist. Truth be told, he was an asshole. Not to say that I'm glad he's gone, because I'm not. I would have liked to keep on working on our relationship. Anyway...

Quote:I have a superiority complex, and routinely judge others on their actions. I don't take well to be judged myself, though.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user