The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
01-10-2012, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 09:01 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Whispering Thread
(30-09-2012 02:21 PM)Chase Wrote:  I'm afraid of my dad. I sometimes wish there was a god who would love me and like, hug me and give me bliss when I die. I sometimes think I am inherently an omega male born to serve and not follow and be treated with disdain. I sometimes get the urge to put on makeup and pretty pretty clothes. When I was a little boy I killed a mouse by throwing a rock at it and I still feel remorse to this day.

I have a friend we rescued from his abusive father. He has really blossomed since he is not afraid all the time.
I never did get that interest in some men in "pretty" clothing, as it's SO external.
It must point to some expression of something, as many straight guys do it, but what it's about, I have no clue.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2012, 07:55 AM
My best friend is a baptist minister. I don't hold it against him.
01-10-2012, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 08:11 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-10-2012 07:55 AM)GabrielSun Wrote:  My best friend is a baptist minister. I don't hold it against him.

I have a few nun friends that were friends of my great aunt, (a nun). They are basically members of our family. I love them a lot. They are some crazy ladies. Smile Before he died, one of my best friends was a right-wing crazy Catholic monseignor. We never talked religion. He was an urbane, highly educated, good guy, underneath all that exterior religion crap. He was a genius musician, and walked the halls of power. When we were in Europe, he got us into museums, and plces that were off limits to the public.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I can't drive a stick. Never learned how. It's humiliating. Weeping

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
01-10-2012, 01:36 PM
(01-10-2012 01:32 PM)cufflink Wrote:  I can't drive a stick. Never learned how. It's humiliating. Weeping

How embarrassing.

And a bit ironic.Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-10-2012, 01:45 PM
(01-10-2012 01:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 01:32 PM)cufflink Wrote:  I can't drive a stick. Never learned how. It's humiliating. Weeping

How embarrassing.

And a bit ironic.Tongue

He really can. He just doesn't know how easy it is.

01-10-2012, 02:01 PM

I only learned a couple years ago. I was scared shitless of driving for a long time. Now, not so bad, but I'm still very careful.
01-10-2012, 02:34 PM
(01-10-2012 01:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

How embarrassing.

And a bit ironic.Tongue

I see what you did there. Big Grin

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
01-10-2012, 02:35 PM
(01-10-2012 06:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 02:21 PM)Chase Wrote:  I'm afraid of my dad. I sometimes wish there was a god who would love me and like, hug me and give me bliss when I die. I sometimes think I am inherently an omega male born to serve and not follow and be treated with disdain. I sometimes get the urge to put on makeup and pretty pretty clothes. When I was a little boy I killed a mouse by throwing a rock at it and I still feel remorse to this day.

I have a friend we rescued from his abusive father. He has really blossomed since he is not afraid all the time.
I never did get that interest in some men in "pretty" clothing, as it's SO external.
It must point to some expression of something, as many straight guys do it, but what it's about, I have no clue.

My dad doesn't abuse me (well I'm sure a city slicker might say so otherwise at the chores I hate to do). He just hates gays and I'm afraid he'll find me out one day. After that it's more of an Eric and Red Foreman relationship from That 70's Show. And I feel better when I look better. I meant the urge to loose my mind in some sort of effeminacy state. Aside from clothing I really just have to have good hair and a smooth face, which isn't possible because I've had facial hair since I was 13 and have a five o'clock shadow by 10am after I shaved at 6am. I think it's a hormone thing. Another whisper is I'd feel weird if I was to make someone loose their faith, even if they thought of me as disgustingly evil.

"There is a circle here that links us to one another: we each want to be happy; the social feeling of love is one of our greatest sources of happiness; and love entails that we be concerned for the happiness of others. We discover that we can be selfish together."
-Sam Harris
01-10-2012, 02:47 PM
(01-10-2012 02:35 PM)Chase Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 06:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have a friend we rescued from his abusive father. He has really blossomed since he is not afraid all the time.

My dad doesn't abuse me (well I'm sure a city slicker might say so otherwise at the chores I hate to do). He just hates gays and I'm afraid he'll find me out one day. .

I forget if you said whether you live with your folks or not. But if you do, consider moving out and making a go of it on your own. You have one year left before you're considered a fully fledged adult in every respect. Take advantage of the opportunity. If your father won't accept you for who you are, it's his loss. And you don't need him! Life is too short to live the way someone else wants you to live when you know it's not right for you. Live your OWN life. That's the only way you'll ever be happy.

[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post