The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
I celebrated early. I can't take turkey-induced coma twice; the doctors threatened to take me off support if I willfully put myself in harms way again. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 02:03 AM
I refrain from drinking too much alcohol before having female companions stay overnight out of fear that I'll wet the bed.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
10-10-2012, 05:15 PM
(21-10-2011 03:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Sometimes, I feel like I want to ram Atheism down the throats of unsuspecting idiots, as revenge for years of persecution.

I feel the same way but generally only with my family that believes the most outrageous beliefs. I wish I could just stop being so frustrated with them because it is causing family discord. Any suggestions.
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 08:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
Shit my pants today, was only 2 seconds away from the toilet but didn't quite make it. Quite the mess. Really should learn to detach from my work earlier. Thankfully, like Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg, I wear the same garb every day. I live a half mile from my work, I went home, showered quickly and replaced my garb and returned to work. ... I apologize to the fucker who had to clean up my shit in the bathroom, there's some underwear in the trashcan you need to dispose of as well.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Someone left a liberal amount of feces on the bathroom floor in the office building where I work as a night-time custodian. I have to admit, I found it quite arousing.

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
12-10-2012, 12:57 PM
(11-10-2012 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Shit my pants today, was only 2 seconds away from the toilet but didn't quite make it. Quite the mess. Really should learn to detach from my work earlier. Thankfully, like Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg, I wear the same garb every day. I live a half mile from my work, I went home, showered quickly and replaced my garb and returned to work. ... I apologize to the fucker who had to clean up my shit in the bathroom, there's some underwear in the trashcan you need to dispose of as well.

TMI Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-10-2012, 01:30 PM
(11-10-2012 11:54 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Someone left a liberal amount of feces on the bathroom floor in the office building where I work as a night-time custodian. I have to admit, I found it quite arousing.

I didn't realize you work for the Feds. Did GirlyMan leave you a tip for cleaning up his mess? Hopefully he left you enough to start therapy for being aroused by feces.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-10-2012, 02:56 PM
(12-10-2012 01:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 11:54 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Someone left a liberal amount of feces on the bathroom floor in the office building where I work as a night-time custodian. I have to admit, I found it quite arousing.

I didn't realize you work for the Feds. Did GirlyMan leave you a tip for cleaning up his mess? Hopefully he left you enough to start therapy for being aroused by feces.

The job was the tip. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
12-10-2012, 03:35 PM
I stole Buckys beanie baby

I ate the eleven Hunters before me Smile
12-10-2012, 03:50 PM
(12-10-2012 03:35 PM)TwelfthHunter Wrote:  I stole Buckys beanie baby

Nuh uh. I have 2. They are two McDonlald's unicorn beanie babies. They are on my mom's buffet. They are "looking up", at a tapestry on the wall, (a reproduction of the "Lady and the Unicorn" tapestry from the Met,..the same one in Dumbledore's office in Harry Potter), They look like they're sayin', "hey, I think that guy looks like us".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY7ynvflMCA-k_Aufcsxh...mjBtN0RRd2] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJGahKL5x7E_0aNzl5WIM...CRcthg1Wc1]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post