The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
15-10-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(15-10-2012 03:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-10-2012 08:58 PM)Zenobia Wrote:  I need to get laid. It's been more than 6 months and i'm going crazy

Lower your standards and all will be well Wink

More like raise them. :---)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I always have to do a double-take when I see this thread ... I keep thinking it is called "The Whimpering Thread". I feel like a retard... but only I know. Right? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
15-10-2012, 04:25 PM
(15-10-2012 04:05 PM)kim Wrote:  "The Whimpering Thread".

Sadcryface
22-10-2012, 08:42 AM
I think Seth Andrews is way hot. Blush

"If God is real, he better have a good excuse." - Woody Allen
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-10-2012, 03:51 PM
I have joined the iphone army omg what apps should I get Blush
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-10-2012, 12:51 AM
I HATE these headaches I've been getting and want to murder them. They are so debilitating and I can't do a damn thing some days. They rob me of time with my family and friends and I swear they kill brain cells for a few days because I can't communicate effectively or think straight. Go. Away. I want my life back.
25-10-2012, 12:57 AM
The Whispering Thread
(24-10-2012 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have joined the iphone army omg what apps should I get Blush

You should get Tapatalk so you can access TTA like a boss.

Or at least like your forum bestie. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-10-2012, 01:10 AM
(25-10-2012 12:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I HATE these headaches I've been getting and want to murder them. They are so debilitating and I can't do a damn thing some days. They rob me of time with my family and friends and I swear they kill brain cells for a few days because I can't communicate effectively or think straight. Go. Away. I want my life back.

You should go see a neurologist that specializes in headaches. Have you tried all the usual ...no coffee, no chocolate. I think KC or someone else here has headaches...ask them for hints, maybe. Many good things for headaches, are available. Have you tried getting a massage from a professional ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-10-2012, 09:41 AM
(25-10-2012 01:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I HATE these headaches I've been getting and want to murder them. They are so debilitating and I can't do a damn thing some days. They rob me of time with my family and friends and I swear they kill brain cells for a few days because I can't communicate effectively or think straight. Go. Away. I want my life back.

You should go see a neurologist that specializes in headaches. Have you tried all the usual ...no coffee, no chocolate. I think KC or someone else here has headaches...ask them for hints, maybe. Many good things for headaches, are available. Have you tried getting a massage from a professional ?

Thanks! I know the cause, unfortunately this will be life long or at least for some time. But the hydration makes a difference between foggy and splitting pain. Moments of clarity are sooo appreciated. Today is a better day and I feel good, so I'm thankful for that. Smile
31-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I rejoice that The Big Bang Theory is such an awesome show and that maybe...just maybe, some sense will make its way into the minds of the clouded

Man created God in his image