The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
28-11-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(28-11-2012 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 02:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh he can damn well try. Now I just gotta find a hot babe...
Find a baby. Babies are babe magnets. Then, after you are done cruising for females, you have a tasty snack! Big Grin
I'd have to be pretty careful about noshing the bait... or maybe she'd like to share? That's more romantic...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Hmmm now that that I think about it, why wait until after? Why not eat the infant during the dirty deed?

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-11-2012, 06:45 PM
When I'm AFK, I'm usually here. One needs near-silence when napping.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-11-2012, 05:32 AM
WAKE UP!!!

Hehehehehe...

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
01-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Turtles scare me. I know it's beyond silly, but they do.

Also, I really like this song - I think the melody and the voice of the lady are amazingly beautiful... as beautiful as the lyrics are puke-worthy. Possibly the only time I wish I didn't speak English. The cognitive dissonance always gives me a major headache, but I never skip it when it comes on Sad

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-12-2012, 11:36 AM
The Whispering Thread
(01-12-2012 07:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  Turtles scare me. I know it's beyond silly, but they do.

Also, I really like this song - I think the melody and the voice of the lady are amazingly beautiful... as beautiful as the lyrics are puke-worthy. Possibly the only time I wish I didn't speak English. The cognitive dissonance always gives me a major headache, but I never skip it when it comes on Sad

It's because turtles look like penises and you're a closet lady-lover.

And Bruce Springsteen's Secret Garden is way better. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2012, 11:49 AM
(01-12-2012 11:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's because turtles look like penises and you're a closet lady-lover.

Someone sounds closeted all right, if they can see a turtle and immediately think "willies!"

(They are primaeval monsters and that slow walk of theirs isn't fooling anyone... makes them even scarier)
As for the song, to each their own. I'll only say that whenever I hear the name Bruce Springsteen I think of asses:

[Image: tumblr_m7ds64UHMc1qzxcwlo1_400.jpg]

01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
(01-12-2012 11:49 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 11:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's because turtles look like penises and you're a closet lady-lover.

Someone sounds closeted all right, if they can see a turtle and immediately think "willies!"

(They are primaeval monsters and that slow walk of theirs isn't fooling anyone... makes them even scarier)
As for the song, to each their own. I'll only say that whenever I hear the name Bruce Springsteen I think of asses:
I rest my case. You think "willies!" when you see a turtle. A willie is a penis. You fear the penis.

And that picture shows where Bruce keeps his secret garden.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2012, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 12:02 PM by Erxomai.)
[Image: frabz-Turtle-Heads-Look-like-Penises-8b6319.jpg]

I may have to defer to Urban Dictionary, though.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...tle%20head

Still explains why you're creeped out.

~Izel
01-12-2012, 12:00 PM
(01-12-2012 11:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I rest my case. You think "willies!" when you see a turtle. A willie is a penis. You fear the penis.

And that picture shows where Bruce keeps his secret garden.
Like hell I'm letting this slide. Who was it that introduced the subject of penises into the discussion, by saying turtles look like penises?

(and if I had a problem with willies it is the willies that'd need be afraid, not me [Image: large-knife.gif] )

Also, I'm done with the sex scenes for a while (no more in this book) so puh-lease!