The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
01-12-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
All this talk about turtles and willies gave me the weirdest boner.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 03:19 AM
(01-12-2012 11:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
I may have to defer to Urban Dictionary, though.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...tle%20head

Still explains why you're creeped out.
Never in all my life has the thought the turtles look anything like willies crossed my mind Shocking

And even if they did, it's still no reason for me to be scared of them.

Try again Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 03:39 AM
If you saw Erx's willie, you would know why he implies that you are scared. From what I've heard about his schlong, it is the stuff of nightmares.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
02-12-2012, 03:46 AM
[Image: talk-to-the-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(cause I'm left-handed)

02-12-2012, 04:49 AM
Left handed? Hmmmmmm..... Consider bah, nevermind

02-12-2012, 04:57 AM
(02-12-2012 04:49 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Left handed? Hmmmmmm..... Consider bah, nevermind
Wise choice, son.

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Nothing crazy happened to trigger this that I can pinpoint, but I really reached a super low point tonight. Low as in seriously thinking about when and how to make my exit from this world. I am worn out by not having anything that resembles a life. Caught in a marriage with a person who sucks the joy from everything and trapped there for various reasons. I have managed to keep a fair grip on sanity but tonight I can feel it slipping away. I have lost or given up so many things that I enjoyed at one time and it appears those things are gone from my world forever. Alone and ready to check out. Sucks...working hard to change my thoughts. I couldn't tell this to anyone else...just getting it off my chest.

Times like these make me wonder why I bothered to deal with the cancer at all...it could have been my out.

Fuck...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-12-2012, 12:24 AM
The Whispering Thread
(07-12-2012 11:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nothing crazy happened to trigger this that I can pinpoint, but I really reached a super low point tonight. Low as in seriously thinking about when and how to make my exit from this world. I am worn out by not having anything that resembles a life. Caught in a marriage with a person who sucks the joy from everything and trapped there for various reasons. I have managed to keep a fair grip on sanity but tonight I can feel it slipping away. I have lost or given up so many things that I enjoyed at one time and it appears those things are gone from my world forever. Alone and ready to check out. Sucks...working hard to change my thoughts. I couldn't tell this to anyone else...just getting it off my chest.

Times like these make me wonder why I bothered to deal with the cancer at all...it could have been my out.

Fuck...

Does it help to know I can relate to what you are expressing? There doesn't have to be a reason. Sometimes the thoughts just come and the feelings feel overwhelming and it feels like an attractive option to check out. No happy words. I just can relate. Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-12-2012, 03:52 AM
(07-12-2012 11:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nothing crazy happened to trigger this that I can pinpoint, but I really reached a super low point tonight. Low as in seriously thinking about when and how to make my exit from this world. I am worn out by not having anything that resembles a life. Caught in a marriage with a person who sucks the joy from everything and trapped there for various reasons. I have managed to keep a fair grip on sanity but tonight I can feel it slipping away. I have lost or given up so many things that I enjoyed at one time and it appears those things are gone from my world forever. Alone and ready to check out. Sucks...working hard to change my thoughts. I couldn't tell this to anyone else...just getting it off my chest.

Fuck...
Move OUT Angie! n Boer maak a plan. Tell the bastard to put some joy back in quick sharp. He can't just take and not give back. You gotta protect yourself... Sad Sorry you're going through hard times.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-12-2012, 04:51 AM
This is kind of creepy because I am imagining all of us in a dark room whispering shit to each other.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post