The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
08-12-2012, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 06:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Whispering Thread
(07-12-2012 11:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nothing crazy happened to trigger this that I can pinpoint, but I really reached a super low point tonight. Low as in seriously thinking about when and how to make my exit from this world. I am worn out by not having anything that resembles a life. Caught in a marriage with a person who sucks the joy from everything and trapped there for various reasons. I have managed to keep a fair grip on sanity but tonight I can feel it slipping away. I have lost or given up so many things that I enjoyed at one time and it appears those things are gone from my world forever. Alone and ready to check out. Sucks...working hard to change my thoughts. I couldn't tell this to anyone else...just getting it off my chest.

Times like these make me wonder why I bothered to deal with the cancer at all...it could have been my out.

Fuck...

Hug

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2012, 02:49 PM
The screaming seems to have stopped. Time to go check the trunk and see how they are doing!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
As much as I abhor and loathe the glorification of anything connected to the mafia, I really love all three Musica Della Mafia albums. Am ashamed of myself and still love them, while trying not to understand too much of the lyrics.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 07:39 AM
*enters*
*silent but deadly fart*

*leaves*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-12-2012, 07:42 AM
*comes back moments later*
Ohhhhhhh Erx, wtf man? Not cool.. for shame!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-12-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm very mean when I talk to myself. One of my favourite insults is to remind myself that since my head doesn't serve much of a decorative purpose, I'd better start using it for thought. Weeping

13-12-2012, 11:09 AM
(13-12-2012 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm very mean when I talk to myself. One of my favourite insults is to remind myself that since my head doesn't serve much of a decorative purpose, I'd better start using it for thought. Weeping
Poor Vera thinks she's only mean when she talks to herself. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 11:18 AM
(13-12-2012 11:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm very mean when I talk to myself. One of my favourite insults is to remind myself that since my head doesn't serve much of a decorative purpose, I'd better start using it for thought. Weeping
Poor Vera thinks she's only mean when she talks to herself. Weeping
Not 'thinks', 'knows' it. With you, bozos, it's not being mean, just pointing out the truth. It's not my fault that it sometimes hurts. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
14-12-2012, 05:50 PM
You know what else hurts? Uncomfortable boners.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-12-2012, 10:56 AM
(14-12-2012 05:50 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You know what else hurts? Uncomfortable boners.

I know, right? Especially when you're standing in front of a bunch of old men giving them a technical presentation comparing different statistical machine translation systems. That's fucking uncomfortable. ... fuckin' testosterone. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post