• 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
22-02-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Please help. I'm about to go on vacation and be surrounded by nothing but Christians.
22-02-2013, 03:33 PM
(22-02-2013 03:28 PM)kpax Wrote:  Please help. I'm about to go on vacation and be surrounded by nothing but Christians.
You should tell them that you're a satanist and they will get the fuck away from you.
22-02-2013, 05:17 PM
(22-02-2013 03:28 PM)kpax Wrote:  Please help. I'm about to go on vacation and be surrounded by nothing but Christians.

Tell them you think you may be possessed, and are looking for a good exorcist. Ask them if they know of one, that they could refer you to. Make "gurgly" noises, now and then. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
01-03-2013, 12:07 PM
I kinda wish I had all the answers. Sometimes I wish I could see the future to know I was making the "right" decision.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-03-2013, 04:27 AM
(01-03-2013 12:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I kinda wish I had all the answers. Sometimes I wish I could see the future to know I was making the "right" decision.
... Or you could just bumble along... I find it works pretty well for me.
02-03-2013, 08:44 AM
(02-03-2013 04:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  Or you could just bumble along... I find it works pretty well for me.
Until you find yourself scratching your head and saying to yourself: "How the fuck did I end up here/like this?" Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-03-2013, 10:59 AM
(02-03-2013 08:44 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 04:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  Or you could just bumble along... I find it works pretty well for me.
Until you find yourself scratching your head and saying to yourself: "How the fuck did I end up here/like this?" Drinking Beverage

The key to good bumbling is to not let that bother you and bumble onwards...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2013, 11:06 AM
(02-03-2013 10:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  The key to good bumbling is to not let that bother you and bumble onwards...
Until you hit the glass and end up like this.

[Image: l.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-03-2013, 11:07 AM
(02-03-2013 10:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 08:44 AM)Vera Wrote:  Until you find yourself scratching your head and saying to yourself: "How the fuck did I end up here/like this?" Drinking Beverage

The key to good bumbling is to not let that bother you and bumble onwards...

I would love to bumble along, but something in me doesn't "allow" it. I always liked to think of myself hippie-like and free-spirited, but apparently my fear of making the "wrong "decision prevents me from owning that title. Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King