The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
14-03-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(14-03-2013 04:52 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I got my very FIRST *FACEPALM* comment in reply to a comment I made today on Youtube. I don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand, I unlocked an achievement. (I can say, "I feel you, bro. I was there once.") While on the other, I realize I got a FUCKING *FACEPALM* reply. Embarrassment quota reached for the day Thumbsup

Was the facepalmer a stupid person though? 'Cos then it don't count.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2013, 10:15 PM
(14-03-2013 09:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  Was the facepalmer a stupid person though? 'Cos then it don't count.
LOL. NO. I don't believe they were "stupid." (Not this time...) I simply posted a rather "noob-sounding" question. UGH.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
21-03-2013, 11:22 PM
I have been smiling ALL day.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
22-03-2013, 01:00 AM
I had a cheezeburger tonight.

It waz good.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-03-2013, 06:00 PM
(22-03-2013 01:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I had a cheezeburger tonight.

It waz good.
Damnit Tartarus Sauce. I haven't eaten all day and now I want a cheeseburger as well. Dodgy

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-03-2013, 06:53 PM
I think I'm just a tiny little bit worried. I know it's silly, unreasonable and not really my business, but... [Image: blush.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-03-2013, 08:18 PM
(22-03-2013 06:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-03-2013 01:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I had a cheezeburger tonight.

It waz good.
Damnit Tartarus Sauce. I haven't eaten all day and now I want a cheeseburger as well. Dodgy

Tongue Cheeseburger and onion rings for supper tonight myself...get with the program HG!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Re: The Whispering Thread
Ah! You're killing me here! Lol
02-04-2013, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 04:04 AM by Vera.)
Forget the tiny bit... I'm downright worried (and not even sure what exactly I should be worrying about). To the point of it interfering with my work. Sadcryface What makes it even worse, there isn't a single thing to do, other than go on worrying, until I'm spent. Then take a break and start worrying about something else.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
02-04-2013, 09:35 AM
What has this place become? I'm scared.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My