The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
16-04-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
"I am strong."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 10:26 PM
(16-04-2013 10:09 PM)Peanut Wrote:  "I am strong."

"Smelling"

Angel

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Erxy has a tiny dick

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-04-2013, 09:52 AM
(17-04-2013 08:59 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Erxy has a tiny dick

I'm sorry for your loss, tartarus. That must be a heavy cross to bear.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-04-2013, 01:41 PM
My guess is she already knows there is a problem. Start a dialog. It is painful, but eventually she will be glad to know the truth about where you stand right now. And believe it or not, even as an atheist you are not locked in for life. You lost your childish version of Christianity, but there is an adult version.

(21-10-2011 04:24 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  

I am 42 years old and I'm scared to tell my mom I'm an Atheist.
18-04-2013, 10:37 PM
I hate pretending I'm happy when, on the inside, I'm panicking. On the outside, I'm smiling and trying to stay busy. This isn't very easy being alone.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
18-04-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't want to stay awake, but I don't want to sleep either. Plus, I wish TartSauce was lying, but he's not. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-04-2013, 05:05 AM
I'm willing to listen if their is something in particular on your mind.

(18-04-2013 10:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I hate pretending I'm happy when, on the inside, I'm panicking. On the outside, I'm smiling and trying to stay busy. This isn't very easy being alone.
20-04-2013, 10:45 PM
(19-04-2013 05:05 AM)FVoltmer Wrote:  I'm willing to listen if their is something in particular on your mind.

(18-04-2013 10:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I hate pretending I'm happy when, on the inside, I'm panicking. On the outside, I'm smiling and trying to stay busy. This isn't very easy being alone.
I apologize. I JUST saw this. Thank you for your concern. I think all is well now =)

21-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Glad to here it. Sometimes it is hard to know how seriously to take an internet posting. :-)