The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
16-05-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
Good news, no whispers...Z's okay. Heart doc says she's dehydrated...not drinking enough fluids. Will recheck her in a month but doc seems to think she is okay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Ya know, I think I am done...simply done with everything but school...May of next year I think it's a wrap...and I am good with that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-05-2013, 05:42 AM
(21-10-2011 04:24 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  

I am 42 years old and I'm scared to tell my mom I'm an Atheist.

What he said

We have much in common

Things an 80 year old more doesn't need to know
25-05-2013, 06:53 AM
(22-10-2011 04:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  Im sad......against my hopes and dreams Im beggining to think that this world will forever be ruled by tyrants, that we will forever have racism and inequality, that the future generations will continue to suffer so needlessly.....it makes me want to give up on everything that I work for.......it makes me cry.

i share this fear. and my mind takes it so far as to say "what is the point of living?" then reason kicks in and i remember my family and friends

something cliche about stuffEvil_monster
29-05-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm feeling helpless. I feel insignificant in this big, strange, scary world. My heart aches and I don't know how to cope. I wish I knew all the right words.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
29-05-2013, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 08:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-05-2013 03:55 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I feel insignificant in this big, strange, scary world.

So is everybody else, but you hold the upper hand as long as you don't tell 'em. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-05-2013, 11:14 AM
**whispers**

I did not read this entire thread.
my bad

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
30-05-2013, 11:56 AM
(30-05-2013 11:14 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  **whispers**

I did not read this entire thread.
my bad

That's okay. It's one of those threads where people just post randomly. There is no consistent discussion. We just like to use small text in it. Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
30-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Never fails; I have some time off and now, I have an eye thing. fuck.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-05-2013, 10:48 PM
I feel lost.