The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
21-06-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 07:14 PM
(20-06-2013 03:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  I wake up every day knowing that I am the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the earth....but sometimes I don't tell people...
(20-06-2013 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 04:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I actually think he's serious. No one would believe him in a million years even if he tried to tell anyone. Weeping

I think if his ego was personified, it'd be 2 foot taller than a basketball player, and could kick all of our asses!

I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
21-06-2013, 07:19 PM
(21-06-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

Sending good thoughts your way.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
21-06-2013, 07:52 PM
(21-06-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

sending you some cyber hugs and hoping there is a quick easy painless fix. Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

Might be hormonal. Might be Summer. Probably stress. Don't add to it by worrying.

We're here. [Image: grouphug.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-06-2013, 07:28 PM
(21-06-2013 07:14 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 03:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  I wake up every day knowing that I am the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the earth....but sometimes I don't tell people...

I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

sounds like a painfully close description of someone else I know Sadcryface

23-06-2013, 07:48 PM
The Whispering Thread
(23-06-2013 07:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 07:14 PM)cufflink Wrote:  I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

sounds like a painfully close description of someone else I know Sadcryface

I think it's more the fact that stupid people piss me off, like when people question a sliver their society like religion, but don't hold the same skeptic inquiry about any other institution in their society. That is pretty fucking stupid and I can't even begin to understand how a brain can be inquisitive and have extreme faith at the same time.
06-08-2013, 12:33 AM
I question a professor's credibility when they use biblical examples to get their point across. Dodgy

Atheist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Hughsie and I share secrets and life events like 12 year old girls...
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-08-2013, 02:39 AM
(06-08-2013 02:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hughsie and I share secrets and life events like 12 year old girls...
Aren't you both 12 year old girls?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post