21-06-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 07:14 PM
(20-06-2013 03:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  I wake up every day knowing that I am the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the earth....but sometimes I don't tell people...
(20-06-2013 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 04:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I actually think he's serious. No one would believe him in a million years even if he tried to tell anyone. Weeping

I think if his ego was personified, it'd be 2 foot taller than a basketball player, and could kick all of our asses!

I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
21-06-2013, 07:19 PM
(21-06-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

Sending good thoughts your way.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
21-06-2013, 07:52 PM
(21-06-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

sending you some cyber hugs and hoping there is a quick easy painless fix. Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:Count is up...not a lot, but up. More tests...fuck! Sadcryface

Might be hormonal. Might be Summer. Probably stress. Don't add to it by worrying.

We're here. [Image: grouphug.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-06-2013, 07:28 PM
(21-06-2013 07:14 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 03:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  I wake up every day knowing that I am the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the earth....but sometimes I don't tell people...

I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

sounds like a painfully close description of someone else I know Sadcryface

23-06-2013, 07:48 PM
The Whispering Thread
(23-06-2013 07:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 07:14 PM)cufflink Wrote:  I think it's all a defense. Things he's said and done make me think the arrogance and ego are just a show. He wants to be liked. But something perverse in him works to make sure that doesn't happen.

sounds like a painfully close description of someone else I know Sadcryface

I think it's more the fact that stupid people piss me off, like when people question a sliver their society like religion, but don't hold the same skeptic inquiry about any other institution in their society. That is pretty fucking stupid and I can't even begin to understand how a brain can be inquisitive and have extreme faith at the same time.
06-08-2013, 12:33 AM
I question a professor's credibility when they use biblical examples to get their point across. Dodgy

Atheist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Hughsie and I share secrets and life events like 12 year old girls...
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-08-2013, 02:39 AM
(06-08-2013 02:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hughsie and I share secrets and life events like 12 year old girls...
Aren't you both 12 year old girls?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post