The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
18-12-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(18-12-2013 02:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  Um, I think you might be confusing the song with your (wildest) dreams, dear. (Assuming "sacrificing" is an euphemism here.) Drinking Beverage

Nooooooo. I don't wanna Angry Not virgins anyway Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 03:57 AM
(18-12-2013 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nooooooo. I don't wanna Angry Not virgins anyway Tongue
But you are supposed to be dreaming of someone who's never been in love before, because they were waiting for you their whole life, loving you before they've even met you, so that they can share the sanctity of that most sacred of sacred things, sex, and finally feel complete and whole and... and I'm making myself slightly sick...

(Plus, if they're anything like those in my books, they would magically be awesome in bed, 'cause, obviously, much like breathing, knowing how to give blow... hmm... yeah...)

And while on the subject, it would appear that nearly 1 percent of young women in a U.S. study who have become pregnant claim to have done so as virgins, according to a report in the Christmas edition of Britain's BMJ medical journal. I can only hope that not all of them are going to bring/have brought the son of god into the world, 'cause frankly, one was plenty Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Nilla Woofer is making a come back. I don't know how the 11 year old labrador did it, but somehow he did. I just hope he stays strong thru the holidays.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
[+] 6 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
19-12-2013, 05:31 PM
I do not want to go to work. I got a ton of yarns at a sale over the weekend... I want to crochet.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-12-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 04:53 PM by Anjele.)
Just had a holiday lunch hosted by my boss. We all got Christmas bonuses (no surprise to me since I wrote the checks) but greatly appreciated. And I got a $100.00 Amazon gift card - best gift ever for an Amazon junkie like me! YAY!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I actually think chilly willy pepper is a rather funny name for this...

I thought you were supposed to get wiser with age, not regress at such a neck-breaking pace Confused

[Image: 390651_110308122911_Peter_Pepper.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Need to get busy with cleaning and cooking...have no ambition to do so. I think this calls for a little Christmas magic.Undecided

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-12-2013, 09:14 AM
(24-12-2013 08:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Need to get busy with cleaning and cooking...have no ambition to do so. I think this calls for a little Christmas magic.Undecided

I suggest 80 proof magic.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-01-2014, 02:28 AM
I fucking hate cancer. I fucking hate cancer that's terminal. I fucking hate terminal cancer in a child. Fuck you, cancer!
08-01-2014, 02:32 AM
God, please give me the strength to save these lost souls and lead them to your eternal love.