The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
17-02-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(17-02-2014 07:32 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 09:14 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Left the windows open all night...it's so wonderful! Thumbsup

*ducks to avoid the snowballs thrown at me****
Tongue

since it was negative 8 this morning, I have a strong urge to burn down your house

Bechased

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 09:46 AM
This is one of the most crushing photographs I've seen in a long while. Had me crying for ages last night.

"Mr Lee was 12 years old the last time he could buy presents for his brother. Since they were separated, 64 birthdays have come and gone. Now the gifts he is taking to meet him are those for an old man battling North Korea's harsh winter cold.

"It's colder up north, so I've bought him a winter coat, and some thermal underwear."

[Image: _73076658_020887633.jpg]

There is something so heartbreaking in the pain and sadness of old people Sad

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2014, 10:09 AM
(20-02-2014 09:46 AM)Vera Wrote:  There is something so heartbreaking in the pain and sadness of old people Sad[/size]

Sad Hate this. You're right, it's heart-breaking. And stupid... Politicians... Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-02-2014, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 12:55 PM by Vera.)
(20-02-2014 10:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Politicians...

And countries. And people wonder why I hate them...

It's just... the sorrow of old people..."It cuts one sadly to see the grief of old people; they've no way o' working it off; and the new spring brings no new shoots out on the withered tree."

(And speaking of pictures that make one cry, there was a nice article on freedom on BBC. To see the joy that something than never should have been, is over... equally painful Sad)

[Image: _72874692_2664205.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
20-02-2014, 11:27 AM
(15-02-2014 06:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 06:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I find myself wondering if I could be more popular if I posted 15-20 threads a day and used the forum as my own personal twitter account...

is this a BQ reference because that ain't no secret

it's a subtle confession, but I think you may have to read between the lines to see it

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Most of the time I am fine being alone...but sometimes it's pretty damn lonely...this has been one of those days. Sadcryface

[Image: ibreak_zps00dcbcec.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-02-2014, 08:45 PM
(23-02-2014 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Most of the time I am fine being alone...but sometimes it's pretty damn lonely...this has been one of those days. Sadcryface

[Image: ibreak_zps00dcbcec.jpg]

Sadcryface No
Get over here, Anj

[Image: hug_me_by_selene_emotion-d320z55.jpg]

Hug

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-02-2014, 07:48 PM
I have no idea what I'm doing in my life. Some days I get really down. I keep reminding myself that I ain't worth a good man (that's why I haven't attracted one and only the more douche-bags seem to hit on me) and I ain't worth caring much about (that's why people feel comfortable venting to me but just nod and continue onto themselves if I try to vent something to them and why my closer friends don't seem to stick long) and I only got the job I got cuz they were really desperate to fill a spot for overnights (that's why I'm having little luck finding a job closer to my Creative Writing BA). I'm not like this all the time, it comes and goes. But god do I hate it when I'm like this and I can't just want to feel happy. I don't even want to play Team Fortress 2 when I'm like this and I love that game, I have to make myself play it to try to feel something. It's like I get a Little Steve from Time Fcuk that's stuck on my noggin and sometimes he'll talk. "Do you remember the good times? I don't." "Why do you never write back?" "Why are we even in this box?" Hell I feel like I am in Time Fcuk. The feeling'll pass but it sucks.

[Image: notagain.gif]
24-02-2014, 08:37 PM
When Ferdy gets angry playing xbox she literally scares me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-02-2014, 06:59 AM
(24-02-2014 08:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  When Ferdy gets angry playing xbox she literally scares me.

I will violate you.