The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
05-04-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(05-04-2014 04:34 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I sometimes feel that I am not worth anyone's time

Hug
you are, I promise!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-04-2014, 06:36 PM
(05-04-2014 04:34 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I sometimes feel that I am not worth anyone's time
Hey, man, I get like that sometimes too Hug Hell, I even had a similar whisper on here that Vele (god I feel like I'm miss-spelling that big time) helped me with. Know that you're worth someone's time. Granted, it might take a long time before you find those people that know how kick-ass you are and value you like you should be valued. Keep looking for those people and know you'll be worth it to them when you find them.

Above everything else, know that you are worth your time. People come and go and a hell of a whole lotta people are only out for themselves. You need to have a love and importance for yourself y'know? Write down good things about yourself, do things that make you happy souly for you without giving a crap about anyone else (like if you suck at ice skating and scared of people watching you but think you love ice skating, screw everyone else and ice skate like crazy!), look at yourself in the eyes in your bathroom mirror and smile and those sorts of self-centered sounding things. If you keep yourself at value of what other people value you, you will go crazy. Plus you're stuck with you all your life so make yourself valuble to your standards not everyone else's.

You.Are.Worth.Your.Time.

[Image: notagain.gif]
05-04-2014, 06:37 PM

We all have days like that. It'll be better soon. Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-04-2014, 12:10 AM

Consider

Nah, I've seen your stuff. Deffo worth a lot of people's time, incl. mine Smile Recognize your own worth.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Dear Blackhand, how I wish I could give you a hug right now. I am very VERY well acquainted with that feeling. I know what it feels to think one is more trouble than one is worth. Please please hold on to any thread of life that you can. You are very loved. Never forget that.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
09-04-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: The Whimpering Thread
For today this may have to be "The Whimpering Thread".

My baby boy is 27 today. Weeping

This is going to be an old feeling day for me. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-04-2014, 04:29 PM
My liver hurts!

26-04-2014, 04:41 PM
(26-04-2014 04:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My liver hurts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exrIHcN...u.be&t=21s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-04-2014, 05:05 PM
(26-04-2014 04:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 04:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My liver hurts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exrIHcN...u.be&t=21s

lol
Don't know if you've seen Saving Private Ryan, but there's a scene where Giovanni Ribisi gets all shot up. Says, "oh my god, my liver". Been repeating that line all day. Probably not funny :/ Anyway.

26-04-2014, 05:21 PM
One drunken skype session and I now know Guley's darkest secrets

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post