The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
27-07-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(27-07-2014 01:24 AM)kiwihogfiend Wrote:  I think Israel has become it's own worst enemy...... literally
Am I the only one that can see the sacking of Warsaw ghettoes in these modern times. How anti semitic of me..... good thing I am only whispering.

Takes two to tango and Israel keeps copping missiles......
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Today would have been my dad's 78th birthday. Our relationship was pretty rocky, the last few years of his life we tried to fix things but ran out of time to say all we needed to say.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-07-2014, 06:00 AM
There is a showing on our house today, we really, really, really need it to sell.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
27-07-2014, 09:40 PM
When something good happens in my life I sometimes say " thank you Jesus"
(how childish)
28-07-2014, 03:48 PM
(Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

So I just realized how long it's been since I logged on last. Kind of embarrassed because I believe last time I posted about being really wanting to leave my current job and I guess I didn't want to hear that it was smart for me to stay. Well, I stayed and just last week I began paperwork for a new job I'll be starting at. It's a tv station and while it's part time and technically not part of my Creative Writing degree (I did work with cameras and took classes in college though), it's a job where I can actually progress onto different things and will take me more places than a gas station would. Better yet, it's a few hours away from home so I get to get away from under my parent's thumb. I'll be chilling with my friend until I find a second part time job and am able to get on my feet (and with how messy she is, I feel very encouraged to find a second job fast). So I guess it was good I stayed hired until I found that because if I didn't, I might not have found that job or had the money for going up there and being up there when that job begins (gas and food and whatnot).

But yeah I don't know what all to say after not being on here for quite some time so I'm a-whispering. I think I sometimes think too much. Urm, hi? Is "hi" a good thing to say?

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
28-07-2014, 04:12 PM
(28-07-2014 03:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  (Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

So I just realized how long it's been since I logged on last. Kind of embarrassed because I believe last time I posted about being really wanting to leave my current job and I guess I didn't want to hear that it was smart for me to stay. Well, I stayed and just last week I began paperwork for a new job I'll be starting at. It's a tv station and while it's part time and technically not part of my Creative Writing degree (I did work with cameras and took classes in college though), it's a job where I can actually progress onto different things and will take me more places than a gas station would. Better yet, it's a few hours away from home so I get to get away from under my parent's thumb. I'll be chilling with my friend until I find a second part time job and am able to get on my feet (and with how messy she is, I feel very encouraged to find a second job fast). So I guess it was good I stayed hired until I found that because if I didn't, I might not have found that job or had the money for going up there and being up there when that job begins (gas and food and whatnot).

But yeah I don't know what all to say after not being on here for quite some time so I'm a-whispering. I think I sometimes think too much. Urm, hi? Is "hi" a good thing to say?

Congrats on the new job.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I hate that I have a friend who has tried to kill himself 3 times since december. I don't even know what to tell him anymore.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-07-2014, 05:06 PM
(28-07-2014 04:12 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 03:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  (Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

Congrats on the new job.

Thanks!

@Kim:That's rough stuff...I don't know that there is a "right" thing to say. I mean support him as a person and try to be there for him but other than that...I don't know. Sad Wish I could be of more help.

[Image: notagain.gif]
29-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Re: RE: The Whispering Thread
(27-07-2014 01:37 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-07-2014 01:24 AM)kiwihogfiend Wrote:  I think Israel has become it's own worst enemy...... literally
Am I the only one that can see the sacking of Warsaw ghettoes in these modern times. How anti semitic of me..... good thing I am only whispering.

Takes two to tango and Israel keeps copping missiles......
I was only whispering. Tongue
04-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I have the biggest internet crush on wearethecosmos because DAMN