The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
04-08-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
Restless. Skittish. Shaken. Do I want something? Or do I just think I want something when I really want ... and need ... nothing ... ? Too much at once knocked the chair out from under me and I don't want to scramble to grab hold of the nearest rope. Chances are, it could easily be a snake... it's been a snake before.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 05:13 PM
(04-08-2014 04:55 PM)kim Wrote:  Restless. Skittish. Shaken. Do I want something? Or do I just think I want something when I really want ... and need ... nothing ... ? Too much at once knocked the chair out from under me and I don't want to scramble to grab hold of the nearest rope. Chances are, it could easily be a snake... it's been a snake before.

You gonna be okay? Huh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-08-2014, 11:29 PM
(04-08-2014 04:55 PM)kim Wrote:  Restless. Skittish. Shaken. Do I want something? Or do I just think I want something when I really want ... and need ... nothing ... ? Too much at once knocked the chair out from under me and I don't want to scramble to grab hold of the nearest rope. Chances are, it could easily be a snake... it's been a snake before.

Is you feelin' luuurve? Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Just shoot me before I fuck the same wrong guy. Again.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-08-2014, 11:41 PM
(04-08-2014 11:33 PM)kim Wrote:   Just shoot me before I fuck the same wrong guy. Again.

*bang*

Oh, no! What have I done? Weeping

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
04-08-2014, 11:47 PM
(04-08-2014 11:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 11:33 PM)kim Wrote:   Just shoot me before I fuck the same wrong guy. Again.

*bang*

Oh, no! What have I done? Weeping

Vosur's been banging Kim Shocking Why not meeeeeee ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
05-08-2014, 06:03 AM
On May 19th I started a new job to be assistant to the controller who left her position three weeks later - I didn't know that was going to happen. Since then I was working under the CFO, who was a controlling anger ball. Well, they let him go yesterday. I am now in charge of accounting and HR - eeeek! Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-08-2014, 03:49 PM
we have some extra bills this month, nothing our funds can't handle... But just the thought of shuffling the money to pay them feels like a monumental task.... I hate being in these funks

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Mobile, can't adjust font. Sorry Sad

In the months after our son passed, I found myself not necessarily wanting to die, but wanting things to end. I remember trying to will my heart to just stop, just not beat anymore. I wasn't in a deep depression, I was working through it and I still am, I just wanted it to stop.
12-08-2014, 08:59 AM
(12-08-2014 08:56 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  Mobile, can't adjust font. Sorry Sad

In the months after our son passed, I found myself not necessarily wanting to die, but wanting things to end. I remember trying to will my heart to just stop, just not beat anymore. I wasn't in a deep depression, I was working through it and I still am, I just wanted it to stop.

That's not something you need to whisper about.

I'd be shouting and screaming.

You have my sympathy.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post