The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
04-09-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(04-09-2014 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 07:21 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I've got your back, sister. Thumbsup

Note to self: Never click on a Vosur audio again. You fuckers think WickedCock is creepy, after listening to Vosur's sweet whisper Girly keeps looking around thinking "This is gonna end in tears."

[Image: 161965_190395021066711_694457598_n.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-09-2014, 07:04 AM
I sometimes day-dream myself as a military commander and invading Iran, just to topple their Islamic government.....because I hate Islam so much.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like I Slappa DaFace's post
06-09-2014, 07:38 AM
My favorite part of the delusion of an afterlife was always walking around heaven and starting up conversations with people like Mark Twain and Leonardo DaVinci. That would have been so cool. Yes

Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-09-2014, 09:42 AM
I have the offer to get together with a person I had a falling out with several years ago ... and I just don't see how it would be a good thing. As an acquaintance the guy is wonderful ... as a friend ... complete disappointment. Complete.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-09-2014, 10:53 AM
So much packing T_T

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Why is gettin' laid so bleedin' complicated?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
06-09-2014, 01:41 PM
I sometimes have the urge to pack my belongings, grab a survival book and live as a hermit in the wilderness because I hate people.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2014, 08:08 PM
My landlord and landlady are really not getting on - she is now away for two weeks but I'm scared that I'm gonna have to move for the third time in a year...Sad

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
06-09-2014, 08:30 PM
we are negotiating the sale of our house, I really just want to be rid of it and move on with life. Scared it might fall through and then I will be stuck with it forever. I never want to own another house- they are such a pain in the ass.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
07-09-2014, 03:07 AM
The Whispering Thread
(06-09-2014 07:38 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  My favorite part of the delusion of an afterlife was always walking around heaven and starting up conversations with people like Mark Twain and Leonardo DaVinci. That would have been so cool. Yes

Weeping

But wouldn't there be a line? And considering all the dead folks, like, a REALLY long line? I mean, I know you have eternity and all but...

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post