The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
05-08-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(02-08-2015 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 02:34 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
I wonder who's ears are burning.... Then we'd know who you're dreaming about..

My lips are sealed. But you can narrow it down to one of the guys...no offense to the lovely ladies here. Unsure

Ooh... let's play 20 questions!
1. Were there nipples involved?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
05-08-2015, 08:55 AM
(03-08-2015 08:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 08:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  Sounds terrible Tongue Also I would like all you other jokers to note that the naughty chair is unavailable for the present... something about someone getting stuck...

Blush My very witty response to this is not fit for public consumption...something about someone helping me out with tight spaces with my mind stuck in the gutter...that's probably not appropriate either, but at least I'm whispering itAngel

Shocking I shouldn't have read this while sipping my coffee...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
05-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Off to teach my son to drive a stick-shift. Wish me luck.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-08-2015, 10:49 AM
(05-08-2015 08:55 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 08:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Blush My very witty response to this is not fit for public consumption...something about someone helping me out with tight spaces with my mind stuck in the gutter...that's probably not appropriate either, but at least I'm whispering itAngel

Shocking I shouldn't have read this while sipping my coffee...

That was the tame version Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
05-08-2015, 10:57 AM
(05-08-2015 10:49 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 08:55 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:   Shocking I shouldn't have read this while sipping my coffee...

Nurse's alphabet collection is currently ABC EFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ if someone would only give her the D she would be complete.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I have had ungodly thoughts since birth and have just realized that on a cosmic scale, i rarely gave a shit. Maybe 1% of the time.

**Crickets** -- God
05-08-2015, 12:42 PM
After a couple of hours in the hills, we survived, and he did well. Needs more practice, but he did well.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-08-2015, 12:50 PM
My back is fucked. Should have not tried so hard to lift that door ... should have left it to the big fat guy. Now ... my chiropractor is gonna be miffed. Nothing I can do by myself- it's my sciatic nerve.

Oh, also ... I murdered Bambi last night ... he was no match for my big brown truck.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
05-08-2015, 03:54 PM
(05-08-2015 10:49 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 08:55 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:   Shocking I shouldn't have read this while sipping my coffee...

No worries. I am fluent in the naughty languages and therefore easily translated it as I read it.

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
05-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(05-08-2015 08:54 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My lips are sealed. But you can narrow it down to one of the guys...no offense to the lovely ladies here. Unsure

Ooh... let's play 20 questions!
1. Were there nipples involved?

yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post