The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
21-08-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(21-08-2015 08:42 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  There is a rogue chipmunk living in my garage

I'm going to be so disappointed if you don't name it Alvin.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
23-08-2015, 01:29 PM
(21-08-2015 08:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 08:42 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  There is a rogue chipmunk living in my garage

I'm going to be so disappointed if you don't name it Alvin.

I did name him Alvin and he is refusing to vacate the premesis, that furry little fucker. . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
24-08-2015, 03:29 PM

R.I.P. Alvin
? - 08/24/15

He was known for his penchant for garages, scurrying and nibbling on Nerf arrows. He was survived by flies. May he lift you up with his noodly appendages to enjoy beer and strippers for ever and ever.

RAmen

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
28-08-2015, 04:45 PM
I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird. I've never seen the movie, either. I have no plans to read or watch. I am tired of seeing the sequel all over the bookstore. I don't intend to read that one, either. And I have an MFA in creative writing, I should be ashamed of myself…but I'm not.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
28-08-2015, 05:20 PM
(28-08-2015 04:45 PM)julep Wrote:  I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird. I've never seen the movie, either. I have no plans to read or watch. I am tired of seeing the sequel all over the bookstore. I don't intend to read that one, either. And I have an MFA in creative writing, I should be ashamed of myself…but I'm not.

I finally read Mockingbird a couple years ago. I enjoyed it but doubt I will be reading the sequel/prequel. They seem to be a disappointment, at least where movies are concerned. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-08-2015, 07:20 AM
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!
29-08-2015, 07:30 AM
(29-08-2015 07:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Ohmy

Hush your mouth, young man!
You want to spout shit like that, take it to the shout thread.

Tis is no place for revolution. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-08-2015, 07:36 AM
I can't stand listening to Carl Sagan; that smarmy voice just raises the hair on the back of my neck. Even his writing is stilted and pretentious. The ideas he presents I agree with but his style just grates.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-08-2015, 05:03 PM
(29-08-2015 07:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I can't stand listening to Carl Sagan; that smarmy voice just raises the hair on the back of my neck. Even his writing is stilted and pretentious. The ideas he presents I agree with but his style just grates.

[Image: rHfMhCj.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like Octapulse's post
29-08-2015, 05:05 PM

I'm ready to be done with this humidity! I'm sweating like a Catholic priest at a little league game. . .