The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
29-08-2015, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 07:43 PM by kim.)
RE: The Whispering Thread
(29-08-2015 05:03 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 07:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I can't stand listening to Carl Sagan; that smarmy voice just raises the hair on the back of my neck. Even his writing is stilted and pretentious. The ideas he presents I agree with but his style just grates.

[Image: rHfMhCj.jpg]

Shhhhhh.....

Here's the one I was really looking for ...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-08-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 11:03 AM by adey67.)
I love TTA it has made such a difference to my life but I don't get the rep system, it seems wrong on so many levels but i suspect its a cultural thing and the benefits of TTA are such that it is livable with.
30-08-2015, 11:39 AM
(30-08-2015 10:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I love TTA it has made such a difference to my life but I don't get the rep system, it seems wrong on so many levels but i suspect its a cultural thing and the benefits of TTA are such that it is livable with.

If you get so many REPS you win a prize Tongue

just kidding
30-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Iols xxx
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-08-2015, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 07:12 AM by kim.)
U 2 r goofy
Laugh out load

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-08-2015, 05:09 PM
(22-10-2011 12:00 AM)kim Wrote:  I like the stage musical and movie, Jesus Christ Superstar... and I know all the music and words for it.

So do I but I figured it wouldn't count because a) it is from the perspective of Judas, and b) I don't know the words as I've no short term memory
12-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Chopper is so excited, he thinks he is going to the groomer when he is really going to the vet for blood work, he has to have surgery Thursday. I feel so guilty. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-09-2015, 08:40 AM
(29-08-2015 07:30 AM)kim Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 07:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Ohmy

Hush your mouth, young man!
You want to spout shit like that, take it to the shout thread.

Tis is no place for revolution. Drinking Beverage

You.... You....you..there are no words to describe someone as evil as you Angry

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-09-2015, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 07:08 AM by Imathinker.)
(16-08-2015 03:39 PM)Worom Wrote:   I panicked when giving myself my bi-weekly injection, the pharmacy didn't tell me they gave me auto-retracting needles. I thought the needle broke off in my ass and I contemplated how to get to and explain to the ER how a needle broke off in my ass.
I found the needle inside the syringe plunger after my momentary panic

I laughed so fucking hard i might have woken up my roomies, god the imagery is vivid.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
17-09-2015, 02:14 AM
God guides whom he wills and misguides whom he will. May God grant you, dear reader, your hearts desire; guided or misguided. Amen