The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
11-01-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The Whispering Thread
Aww. My younger son (the autisic one) was watching a show on tv and cried because he misses his grandpa Sad
And yet it kinda makes me happy -- because well, it's kinda normal to feel sad about things like that. Smile

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2013, 02:34 AM
h I know. I'll get bored after about half and hour.
(10-01-2013 07:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go. You don't know what might happen.
Oh I know. I'll get bored after about half an hour. And will probably have to listen about people's kids. Nothing more boring than new parents [Image: Bored+Smiley.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
11-01-2013, 02:46 AM
(11-01-2013 02:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  h I know. I'll get bored after about half and hour.
(10-01-2013 07:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go. You don't know what might happen.
Oh I know. I'll get bored after about half an hour. And will probably have to listen about people's kids. Nothing more boring than new parents [Image: Bored+Smiley.gif]
Ahhh, but their tasty children on the other hand.... Drooling

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-01-2013, 02:53 AM
(11-01-2013 02:46 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Ahhh, but their tasty children on the other hand....
They are not bringing the children. Just blathering on about them.

17-01-2013, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 02:27 PM by Vera.)
Actually, forget about it. This is not me. I'll let the kittie stay, it's cute. The pathetic attention-seeking whining has to go though.
[Image: black-cat-hiding-underneath-blanket.gif]

17-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Blaaaaaaahcsch... I just ate a big hunk of way over-processed cheese. What the fuck was I thinking? Is it wrong to want to stick my finger down my throat and just barf my troubles away? Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-01-2013, 03:28 PM
(17-01-2013 02:23 PM)kim Wrote:  Blaaaaaaahcsch... I just ate a big hunk of way over-processed cheese. What the fuck was I thinking? Is it wrong to want to stick my finger down my throat and just barf my troubles away? Dodgy
Use a toothbrush. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-02-2013, 11:22 AM
I think this is one of the saddest drawings I've seen in a while. Esp. the way his head is bowed. Sadcryface

[Image: fdb17250dcf0b971f8124eb0172b1023.portrait.jpg]

(Was thinking about a thread for posting things that make us sad/teary-eyed, but that would've been too depressing.)

05-02-2013, 11:40 AM
(05-02-2013 11:22 AM)Vera Wrote:  (Was thinking about a thread for posting things that make us sad/teary-eyed, but that would've been too depressing.)

I don't think it would be depressing. People could post things about fear, anger, loss, etc.,. Anything of sentiment which serves to incite change isn't necessarily depressing... it's revolutionary.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-02-2013, 11:48 AM
(05-02-2013 11:40 AM)kim Wrote:  I don't think it would be depressing. People could post things about fear, anger, loss, etc.,. Anything of sentiment which serves to incite change isn't necessarily depressing... it's revolutionary.
Hehe!

I was thinking more along the lines of Hughsie's thread Small Things That Make You Smile. Only, small things that bring a tear to our eyes. Nothing major, just a picture like this. Or that Chekhov story about a sledge-driver, who was trying to tell his clients how his son had just died, but no one ever listened to him or paid any attention, so in the end, he told his mare. Man, this story makes me cry every single time Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post