First Post Last Post
The Whispering Thread
ever time i fart the holy spirit leaves my body... and i have to ask him into my heart all over again.... it's exhausting.
I like some xmas carols - don't really like the words but enjoy the tunes...shhhh

Peter from Family Guy..to the tune of 'Little Drummer Boy'..."I have these gifts for you they're up in my bum"
Like Post Quote
(17-11-2011 05:24 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I like some xmas carols - don't really like the words but enjoy the tunes...shhhh

Me too. My favorite is "Once in Royal David's City"--not the words but the music. And every Christmas Eve I watch the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols broadcast live from King's College, Cambridge. It's beautiful. (Not the words but the music.)
Like Post Quote
I dream of a better and free world..........the frustrating bit is im opposed by cunts.

(excuse my vulgarness)
Like Post Quote
My mother was diagnosed with lou gehrig's disease when she was 40, she died at 44. ALS can sometimes be hereditary. I just recently celebrated my 39th birthday, it was a lot of fun, but all I could think about is what if I get it when I am 40? I don't want die that way...or that soon.
Like Post Quote
(29-11-2011 12:43 AM)unsapien Wrote:  My mother was diagnosed with lou gehrig's disease when she was 40, she died at 44. ALS can sometimes be hereditary. I just recently celebrated my 39th birthday, it was a lot of fun, but all I could think about is what if I get it when I am 40? I don't want die that way...or that soon.

I wish I could help you see the now of living. You are here. You are. Be in the now and feel the vastness and the beauty of the universe... now. No memory, not thoughts of the future. The future isn't written down... so just be... be in joy... live in happiness... today and 50 years from now you will be doing the same. And it will have been a great 50 years! Love and peace to you!
Like Post Quote
I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

My best friend died yesterday suddenly and unexpectedly. Life is shittier than shit right now.
Like Post Quote
(29-11-2011 02:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

My best friend died yesterday suddenly and unexpectedly. Life is shittier than shit right now.

I'm sorry.
Like Post Quote
(29-11-2011 02:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

That sucks. I really am sorry. And just for the record, I'd punch death right in the face for making you sad if I could.
Like Post Quote

I am very sorry Sad. Life is so cruel sometimes.
Like Post Quote

Return to Top The Thinking Atheist - Home