The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
17-11-2011, 07:22 AM

RE: The Whispering Thread
ever time i fart the holy spirit leaves my body... and i have to ask him into my heart all over again.... it's exhausting.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like paulesungnomo's post
17-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I like some xmas carols - don't really like the words but enjoy the tunes...shhhh

Peter from Family Guy..to the tune of 'Little Drummer Boy'..."I have these gifts for you they're up in my bum"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
18-11-2011, 01:15 AM
(17-11-2011 05:24 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I like some xmas carols - don't really like the words but enjoy the tunes...shhhh

Me too. My favorite is "Once in Royal David's City"--not the words but the music. And every Christmas Eve I watch the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols broadcast live from King's College, Cambridge. It's beautiful. (Not the words but the music.)

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
18-11-2011, 04:33 AM
I dream of a better and free world..........the frustrating bit is im opposed by cunts.

(excuse my vulgarness)

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
29-11-2011, 12:43 AM
My mother was diagnosed with lou gehrig's disease when she was 40, she died at 44. ALS can sometimes be hereditary. I just recently celebrated my 39th birthday, it was a lot of fun, but all I could think about is what if I get it when I am 40? I don't want die that way...or that soon.
29-11-2011, 12:55 AM
(29-11-2011 12:43 AM)unsapien Wrote:  My mother was diagnosed with lou gehrig's disease when she was 40, she died at 44. ALS can sometimes be hereditary. I just recently celebrated my 39th birthday, it was a lot of fun, but all I could think about is what if I get it when I am 40? I don't want die that way...or that soon.

I wish I could help you see the now of living. You are here. You are. Be in the now and feel the vastness and the beauty of the universe... now. No memory, not thoughts of the future. The future isn't written down... so just be... be in joy... live in happiness... today and 50 years from now you will be doing the same. And it will have been a great 50 years! Love and peace to you!

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 2 users Like defacto7's post
29-11-2011, 02:26 AM
I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

My best friend died yesterday suddenly and unexpectedly. Life is shittier than shit right now.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
29-11-2011, 03:51 AM
(29-11-2011 02:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

My best friend died yesterday suddenly and unexpectedly. Life is shittier than shit right now.

I'm sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-11-2011, 04:59 AM
(29-11-2011 02:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't tiny type on mobile, so please pretend I am.

That sucks. I really am sorry. And just for the record, I'd punch death right in the face for making you sad if I could.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
01-12-2011, 07:51 AM

I am very sorry Sad. Life is so cruel sometimes.
[+] 2 users Like Kaos MD's post