The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
27-07-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(27-07-2014 01:24 AM)kiwihogfiend Wrote:  I think Israel has become it's own worst enemy...... literally
Am I the only one that can see the sacking of Warsaw ghettoes in these modern times. How anti semitic of me..... good thing I am only whispering.

Takes two to tango and Israel keeps copping missiles......

" Of course I doubt, I practise faith, not certainty.'
Robert Brault.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Today would have been my dad's 78th birthday. Our relationship was pretty rocky, the last few years of his life we tried to fix things but ran out of time to say all we needed to say.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
27-07-2014, 06:00 AM
There is a showing on our house today, we really, really, really need it to sell.

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
27-07-2014, 09:40 PM
When something good happens in my life I sometimes say " thank you Jesus"
(how childish)

Religion is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs!
Jesus is the Ringmaster of a three Ring Circus Side show known as Church.
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
(Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

So I just realized how long it's been since I logged on last. Kind of embarrassed because I believe last time I posted about being really wanting to leave my current job and I guess I didn't want to hear that it was smart for me to stay. Well, I stayed and just last week I began paperwork for a new job I'll be starting at. It's a tv station and while it's part time and technically not part of my Creative Writing degree (I did work with cameras and took classes in college though), it's a job where I can actually progress onto different things and will take me more places than a gas station would. Better yet, it's a few hours away from home so I get to get away from under my parent's thumb. I'll be chilling with my friend until I find a second part time job and am able to get on my feet (and with how messy she is, I feel very encouraged to find a second job fast). So I guess it was good I stayed hired until I found that because if I didn't, I might not have found that job or had the money for going up there and being up there when that job begins (gas and food and whatnot).

But yeah I don't know what all to say after not being on here for quite some time so I'm a-whispering. I think I sometimes think too much. Urm, hi? Is "hi" a good thing to say?

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
(Yesterday 03:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  (Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

So I just realized how long it's been since I logged on last. Kind of embarrassed because I believe last time I posted about being really wanting to leave my current job and I guess I didn't want to hear that it was smart for me to stay. Well, I stayed and just last week I began paperwork for a new job I'll be starting at. It's a tv station and while it's part time and technically not part of my Creative Writing degree (I did work with cameras and took classes in college though), it's a job where I can actually progress onto different things and will take me more places than a gas station would. Better yet, it's a few hours away from home so I get to get away from under my parent's thumb. I'll be chilling with my friend until I find a second part time job and am able to get on my feet (and with how messy she is, I feel very encouraged to find a second job fast). So I guess it was good I stayed hired until I found that because if I didn't, I might not have found that job or had the money for going up there and being up there when that job begins (gas and food and whatnot).

But yeah I don't know what all to say after not being on here for quite some time so I'm a-whispering. I think I sometimes think too much. Urm, hi? Is "hi" a good thing to say?

Congrats on the new job.

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
I hate that I have a friend who has tried to kill himself 3 times since december. I don't even know what to tell him anymore.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Yesterday, 05:06 PM
(Yesterday 04:12 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(Yesterday 03:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  (Mobile version lacks font options grr clearly forum doesn't like my tablet and thus hinders my typing options)

Congrats on the new job.

Thanks!

@Kim:That's rough stuff...I don't know that there is a "right" thing to say. I mean support him as a person and try to be there for him but other than that...I don't know. Sad Wish I could be of more help.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Today, 04:10 AM
Re: RE: The Whispering Thread
(27-07-2014 01:37 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-07-2014 01:24 AM)kiwihogfiend Wrote:  I think Israel has become it's own worst enemy...... literally
Am I the only one that can see the sacking of Warsaw ghettoes in these modern times. How anti semitic of me..... good thing I am only whispering.

Takes two to tango and Israel keeps copping missiles......
I was only whispering. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  the SHOUT BOX thread :) LadyJane 644 24,692 Yesterday 08:14 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Not the same "Guess Who Has A B'day Today" thread DLJ 25 259 02-07-2014 06:09 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Parody Thread DLJ 106 1,623 14-06-2014 08:37 PM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread! Charis 261 3,036 01-06-2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: Charis
  Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread Metazoa Zeke 14 333 27-05-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  The Story Thread Alex_Leonardo 63 480 01-05-2014 02:10 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Beautiful Pictures thread Eva 29 424 11-04-2014 01:00 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills