The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 04:11 PM by Adrianime.)
The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
Welcome to the "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Here, I hope you will tell us what problem(s) you have with the (at current time) presidential candidate. If possible, keeping points clear and sourcing arguments/accusations is strongly preferred.

Have at it!

Use this as a great opportunity to educate others on what exactly is wrong with her!

God Bless 'Murica!!!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
I find it interesting that we have a "support Bernie" thread and a "hate Hillary" thread instead of a "why I do or don't support either" thread. I just don't do the "hatin" thing.

I like Hillary and Bernie and will support whichever one gets the nom. I do not like everything about either of them. There is no candidate that is a perfect match 100% for even one, let alone all.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
21-01-2016, 04:03 PM
(21-01-2016 03:58 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I find it interesting that we have a "support Bernie" thread and a "hate Hillary" thread instead of a "why I do or don't support either" thread. I just don't do the "hatin" thing.

I like Hillary and Bernie and will support whichever one gets the nom. I do not like everything about either of them. There is no candidate that is a perfect match 100% for even one, let alone all.
I'm mostly interested in why people dislike her, since it seems to be a popular sentiment.

If somebody wants to talk about why they like her, they can start that thread Tongue.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
21-01-2016, 04:05 PM
I love Hillary. "She was a stand by your man" kind of girl when Bill needed that. I'd vote forher now and or anytime. Love the lady!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
21-01-2016, 04:06 PM
I've never quite understood the hate she gets.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-01-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Hillary, but she will get my vote over anyone in the GOP clown car.

Why I don't like her: I wouldn't say I dislike her, but she lost points with me way back for softening and housewifisizing herself during Bill's candidacy/presidency.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
21-01-2016, 04:16 PM
(21-01-2016 04:05 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I love Hillary. "She was a stand by your man" kind of girl when Bill needed that. I'd vote forher now and or anytime. Love the lady!

LOL. I think she "stood by" Bill for her own benefit - not his. They never struck me as a couple that put each other's needs before their own. Bill get's playtime with the Interns, Hillary gets a shot at the Presidency. Win-win. Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
21-01-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm pro-Hillary, sorry man.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
21-01-2016, 04:31 PM
I don't trust her and her judgement as she has made rookie mistakes and I don't think she has taken responsibility or been forthcoming with credible explanations for them.

I don't agree with her rabid anti-gun stance, including support for the Australian-model confiscation.

Her statements on scientific issues betrays a lack of scientific knowledge.

On the other hand, I agree with much of her platform and stances.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
21-01-2016, 04:37 PM
(21-01-2016 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't trust her and her judgement as she has made rookie mistakes and I don't think she has taken responsibility or been forthcoming with credible explanations for them.

I don't agree with her rabid anti-gun stance, including support for the Australian-model confiscation.

Her statements on scientific issues betrays a lack of scientific knowledge.

On the other hand, I agree with much of her platform and stances.
Any specifics/examples on rookie mistakes or statements on scientific issues?

Interesting, I didn't know she supported Australian-model gun control Consider