The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2016, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 06:58 PM by Blackhand293.)
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(08-05-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 12:36 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I strongly dislike her, and should I be eligible to vote in the election I would not vote her due to all the various failings already highlighted in this thread, her asinine assertion that she deserves the vote because she is a woman, and that lovely PAC thing to "correct" people on the internet.

Wrongthink seems to be a thing she is strongly against. you know got to think like the government want you to, all for your own good of course.

Yabut. You can't vote. ... Cause you're a kid and shit. Drinking Beverage

You do realize I'm immigrating to the US in about a month and I'm above the legal minimum age to vote? I just look like a kid but that's cuase I'm actually a 300 year old undead.

*edit I can't spell it seems*

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
08-05-2016, 06:56 PM
(08-05-2016 05:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yabut. You can't vote. ... Cause you're a kid and shit. Drinking Beverage

You do realize I'm immigrating to the US in about a month and I'm above the legal minimum age to vote? I just look like a kid but that's cuase I'm actually a 300 year old unread.

That's what I'm saying. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 07:28 PM
(21-01-2016 04:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Any specifics/examples on rookie mistakes or statements on scientific issues?

Interesting, I didn't know she supported Australian-model gun control Consider

Since the buy back scheme, there has not been one incident of mass shootings in Australia.

Didn't America recently have two 2 year old shootings on highways?

As for why I distrust Livia, er, I mean Hillary? She's a politician.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Real talk, if it comes down to trump or Hillary, I am voting trump. But I won't say vote for trump, I will just say vote against hillary.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2016, 09:08 AM
(08-05-2016 05:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yabut. You can't vote. ... Cause you're a kid and shit. Drinking Beverage

You do realize I'm immigrating to the US in about a month and I'm above the legal minimum age to vote? I just look like a kid but that's cuase I'm actually a 300 year old undead.

Can't vote with a K-1 visa. Gotta be citizen.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-05-2016, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 09:53 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Excellent article in the Huff Post explaining why Hillary will probably be indicted (or even if she isn't indicted, the FBI findings will ruin her) and needs to let Bernie have it now, before the convention.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/clinton-s...t_1017695&

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-05-2016, 11:52 AM
(09-05-2016 09:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 05:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  You do realize I'm immigrating to the US in about a month and I'm above the legal minimum age to vote? I just look like a kid but that's cuase I'm actually a 300 year old undead.

Can't vote with a K-1 visa. Gotta be citizen.

I will have to look into it, I know I will have my greencard within two to thee months of my arrival and thus provisional adjustment of status. Immigration law is stupid complex.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
09-05-2016, 12:20 PM
(09-05-2016 11:52 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 09:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can't vote with a K-1 visa. Gotta be citizen.

I will have to look into it, I know I will have my greencard within two to thee months of my arrival and thus provisional adjustment of status. Immigration law is stupid complex.

You'll be lucky if you can get your citizenship in 10 years. And that's only if you're an engineer or scientist. I've seen it. I know how long it takes.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-05-2016, 09:12 PM
(08-05-2016 05:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  You do realize I'm immigrating to the US in about a month and I'm above the legal minimum age to vote? I just look like a kid but that's cuase I'm actually a 300 year old undead.

Only citizens can vote. The process takes much longer than you seem to think.

Not sure if undead can apply for citizenship, though.
09-05-2016, 09:20 PM
(09-05-2016 09:12 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Only citizens can vote. The process takes much longer than you seem to think.

Not sure if undead can apply for citizenship, though.

Family based immigration has a different time frame to other forms of immigration regarding naturalization as far as I can tell form the info available. So I won't be eligible this election but if all goes well I will have citizenship in time for the next round of voting.

I really do need to consult an immigration lawyer on it though to make sure.