The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
"The State Department has lost all archived copies of the emails sent to and from the man believed to have set up and maintained Hillary Clinton’s private email server during the four years she served as secretary, it said on Monday."
"In addition to the emails, the State Department also does not have any text messages or BlackBerry Messenger messages sent to or from Clinton during her time in office, the RNC claimed. The State Department declined to discuss that declaration."
Source: http://thehill.com/policy/national-secur...on-it-aide

How fucking convenient for Ms. Clinton! God, I hate this woman with a burning passion. She deleted over 30,000 of her e-mails, claiming that they were not work-related and private. After that, the server was extensively overwritten (aka wiped) to prevent someone from recovering those e-mails. Fortunately the FBI managed to recover most of them anyway and found out that many of these e-mails were, in fact, work-related and not private. How can she keep getting away with lying to the FBI? Is your criminal justice system so laughable that it can't touch any high-level politicians? Any regular joe would be fucked for life if he had done what Clinton did. This is a disgrace. No

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-05-2016, 01:33 AM
(09-05-2016 09:20 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 09:12 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Only citizens can vote. The process takes much longer than you seem to think.

Not sure if undead can apply for citizenship, though.

Family based immigration has a different time frame to other forms of immigration regarding naturalization as far as I can tell form the info available. So I won't be eligible this election but if all goes well I will have citizenship in time for the next round of voting.

I really do need to consult an immigration lawyer on it though to make sure.

Certainly, even family-based immigration doesn't bestow citizenship, which is requisite for the vote. Even legal migrants here have lengthy periods between immigrating and attaining citizenship.

Before giving a lawyer your piasters, look here.

We need all the thinkers we can get. Hurry up as you can.
10-05-2016, 09:04 AM
(10-05-2016 01:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 09:20 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Family based immigration has a different time frame to other forms of immigration regarding naturalization as far as I can tell form the info available. So I won't be eligible this election but if all goes well I will have citizenship in time for the next round of voting.

I really do need to consult an immigration lawyer on it though to make sure.

Certainly, even family-based immigration doesn't bestow citizenship, which is requisite for the vote. Even legal migrants here have lengthy periods between immigrating and attaining citizenship.

Before giving a lawyer your piasters, look here.

We need all the thinkers we can get. Hurry up as you can.

I have read through the information on USCIS, and I understand most of what they say, though I'm no legal scholar and that is I want to speak with an immigration lawyer to hash out the fine details.

I am aware that being a LPR, which i become as soon as my adjustment of status is filed following my marriage, does not bestow citizen ship, only naturalization does. However the period for naturalization is shorter than for other classes of immigrants as per the INA 319 the period of LPR is 3 years not 5.

Back on topic - $hillary holds no ones interests but her financiers at heart and would be a catastrophe in the white house

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2016, 09:13 AM
(08-05-2016 04:32 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Hillary Clinton is a reptilian shape-shifter.

Laugh out load

Me too. Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-05-2016, 04:53 PM
(10-05-2016 09:13 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 04:32 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Hillary Clinton is a reptilian shape-shifter.

Laugh out load

Me too. Hug

But we like you

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2016, 05:00 PM
(10-05-2016 12:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "The State Department has lost all archived copies of the emails sent to and from the man believed to have set up and maintained Hillary Clinton’s private email server during the four years she served as secretary, it said on Monday."
"In addition to the emails, the State Department also does not have any text messages or BlackBerry Messenger messages sent to or from Clinton during her time in office, the RNC claimed. The State Department declined to discuss that declaration."
Source: http://thehill.com/policy/national-secur...on-it-aide

How fucking convenient for Ms. Clinton! God, I hate this woman with a burning passion. She deleted over 30,000 of her e-mails, claiming that they were not work-related and private. After that, the server was extensively overwritten (aka wiped) to prevent someone from recovering those e-mails. Fortunately the FBI managed to recover most of them anyway and found out that many of these e-mails were, in fact, work-related and not private. How can she keep getting away with lying to the FBI? Is your criminal justice system so laughable that it can't touch any high-level politicians? Any regular joe would be fucked for life if he had done what Clinton did. This is a disgrace. No

We all know that this isn't the first time that the rightwing killer squad has spent thousands of hours and millions of dollars trying to dig up shit on her. Where there is smoke there is fire, but that doesn't mean that where there are accusations there is really any wrong doing!
10-05-2016, 05:17 PM
(10-05-2016 05:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  We all know that this isn't the first time that the rightwing killer squad has spent thousands of hours and millions of dollars trying to dig up shit on her. Where there is smoke there is fire, but that doesn't mean that where there are accusations there is really any wrong doing!
I don't see why you would label the FBI and State Department as "rightwing killer squad" given the fact that it was Obama who nominated the current head of FBI. The GOP has nothing to do with this; it's a federal investigation.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-05-2016, 02:26 PM
I hate how there's so many fucking things wrong with her yet people just choose to ignore all of them. My parents are voting for hilary clinton and whenever I say the stuff that's wrong with her, like the lies, the corruption, the lack of personal convictions and interest in personal gain, having basically republican stances, they don't care. They say everything I say about her is probably propaganda put out there by donald trump. My parents are so bitterly fucking moronic, it makes me want to punch something.
[+] 1 user Likes Mittens Deluxe's post
14-05-2016, 03:57 PM
(14-05-2016 02:26 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I hate how there's so many fucking things wrong with her yet people just choose to ignore all of them. My parents are voting for hilary clinton and whenever I say the stuff that's wrong with her, like the lies, the corruption, the lack of personal convictions and interest in personal gain, having basically republican stances, they don't care. They say everything I say about her is probably propaganda put out there by donald trump. My parents are so bitterly fucking moronic, it makes me want to punch something.

The way our system is rigged we have only two choices when it comes down to the wire. It''ll presumably be Clinton or Trump. Pick one! Yes she is a sick itch, but she has to be better than Trump!
14-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Hell no I'm not gonna just pick one. I'm not going to participate in this broken system.