The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2016, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 11:33 AM by Fireball.)
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(14-05-2016 04:52 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Hell no I'm not gonna just pick one. I'm not going to participate in this broken system.

Vote for Hilary after she has made her vice-presidential pick, because you might like her replacement (after she goes to Club Fed for the rest of her reptilian life).

ETC: typo night->might
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2016, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2016 10:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-05-2016 05:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 05:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  We all know that this isn't the first time that the rightwing killer squad has spent thousands of hours and millions of dollars trying to dig up shit on her. Where there is smoke there is fire, but that doesn't mean that where there are accusations there is really any wrong doing!
I don't see why you would label the FBI and State Department as "rightwing killer squad" given the fact that it was Obama who nominated the current head of FBI. The GOP has nothing to do with this; it's a federal investigation.

It seems you know actually frinkin' little about US politics, after all.
Obama nominated a REPUBLICAN, James Comey with a PROVEN record of going against his nominator.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...00864.html
In fact he is one of, if not THE most honorable men, in Washington.
If he had anything of substance on Clinton, he would have done something, just as he did with Ashcroft, in the face of his boss's wishes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-05-2016, 11:19 PM
She sports a better mustache than me goddamit.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 06:26 AM
(14-05-2016 10:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It seems you know actually frinkin' little about US politics, after all.
Obama nominated a REPUBLICAN, James Comey with a PROVEN record of going against his nominator.
If he had anything of substance on Clinton, he would have done something, just as he did with Ashcroft, in the face of his boss's wishes.
You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm aware of his reputation, that's why I'm confident Clinton won't get away with her crimes. The investigation is still ongoing, so what makes you think that he won't do something?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-05-2016, 09:56 AM
(15-05-2016 06:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 10:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It seems you know actually frinkin' little about US politics, after all.
You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm aware of his reputation, that's why I'm confident Clinton won't get away with her crimes. The investigation is still ongoing, so what makes you think that he won't do something?

Confident are you ? Oh, ...... THAT'S what that meant. Facepalm

Quote: How can she keep getting away with lying to the FBI? Is your criminal justice system so laughable that it can't touch any high-level politicians? Any regular joe would be fucked for life if he had done what Clinton did. This is a disgrace.

I see. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-05-2016, 10:17 AM
(15-05-2016 09:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm aware of his reputation, that's why I'm confident Clinton won't get away with her crimes. The investigation is still ongoing, so what makes you think that he won't do something?

Confident are you ? Oh, ...... THAT'S what that meant. Facepalm

Quote: How can she keep getting away with lying to the FBI? Is your criminal justice system so laughable that it can't touch any high-level politicians? Any regular joe would be fucked for life if he had done what Clinton did. This is a disgrace.

I see. Rolleyes
I know this concept might be new to you, but people's views can change as more information becomes known to them. Just to give you an example, James Comey recently debunked Hillary's claim that the FBI is doing a "security review." He said that it's an FBI investigation, not a security review. If you actually want to know what changed my mind, it's this compilation of newspaper articles regarding the e-mail scandal. It proves beyond a doubt that Clinton is guilty of mishandling classified information.

15-05-2016, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 11:59 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-05-2016 10:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  this compilation of newspaper articles regarding the e-mail scandal. It proves beyond a doubt that Clinton is guilty of mishandling classified information.

So that must be why Comey has had the Justice Dept charge her then. Dodgy
You just got done saying this wasn't "new information" to you. Facepalm

15-05-2016, 01:13 PM
(10-05-2016 12:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  How fucking convenient for Ms. Clinton! God, I hate this woman with a burning passion.

Tell me about your mother.
[Image: notews.gif]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 01:37 PM
(15-05-2016 10:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you actually want to know what changed my mind, it's this compilation of newspaper articles regarding the e-mail scandal. It proves beyond a doubt that Clinton is guilty of mishandling classified information.

Well what the fuck we need the FBI for then? We got some dude named Paul Thompson's compilation of best hits of "Hillary Found Sexting in Latest Batch of EMails!". Does he have another one for the "Best Bits of Hillary's Benghazis"?

And I've had 30 years of training in the proper handling of classified information and for you to assume you to declare "proof beyond a doubt" without having similar training, or more likely any training at all, is arrogant as all fuck. Kraut-like arrogant.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 01:46 PM
(15-05-2016 11:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So that must be why Comey has had the Justice Dept charge her then. Dodgy
You just got done saying this wasn't "new information" to you. Facepalm
You're such a clown. The FBI is still conducting its investigation so she obviously hasn't been charged yet. Try to put some thought into your post next time.

(15-05-2016 01:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well what the fuck we need the FBI for then? We got some dude named Paul Thompson's compilation of best hits of "Hillary Found Sexting in Latest Batch of EMails!". Does he have another one for the "Best Bits of Hillary's Benghazis"?

And I've had 30 years of training in the proper handling of classified information and for you to assume you to declare "proof beyond a doubt" without having similar training, or more likely any training at all, is arrogant as all fuck. Kraut-like arrogant.
You think it takes 30 years of training to tell that copying classified information from a government server and putting it on your own private server at home is illegal? And you think that CNN and other mainstream media outlets are tabloid papers? Laugh out load