The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 02:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(15-05-2016 01:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You think it takes 30 years of training to tell that copying classified information from a government server and putting it on your own private server at home is illegal?

Was it a transfer from a classified government computer directly to her own private server? No fucking way. I don't think Clinton has a clue even how to do that. She don't know sneaker net or SIPRNET from NIPRNET from ZippetyDoDahNet. However, if it was classified information forwarded from an unclassified government computer to a private server even if indirectly then it is still mishandling and constitutes further spillage and required reporting. But now it becomes a matter of culpability. If the intermediate offender can argue that it was reasonable to assume that the material was unclassified by virtue of being on an unclassified government computer network the intermediate will be found not culpable. Nothing will come of this other than the State Dept reinforcing it's already existing rules on the handling of government information. Classified information will be determined to have been leaked, Clinton and the Mooslim married to the Jew who likes to share his dick pic will be determined to not be culpable, and some poor intern will be rooming with the poor GS-12 who said "We shouldn't go. Scrap the launch. It's too cold. The O-rings won't seal. ... SCRAP THE LAUNCH MOTHERFUCKERS! SCRAP THE LAUNCH!"

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 02:42 PM
(15-05-2016 02:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 01:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You think it takes 30 years of training to tell that copying classified information from a government server and putting it on your own private server at home is illegal?

Was it a transfer from a classified government computer directly to her own private server? No fucking way. I don't think Clinton has a clue even how to do that. She don't know sneaker net or SIPRNET from NIPRNET from ZippetyDoDahNet. However, if it was classified information forwarded from an unclassified government computer to a private server even if indirectly then it is still mishandling and constitutes further spillage and required reporting. But now it becomes a matter of culpability. If the intermediate offender can argue that it was reasonable to assume that the material was unclassified by virtue of being on an unclassified government computer network the intermediate will be found not culpable. Nothing will come of this other than the State Dept reinforcing it's already existing rules on the handling of government information. Classified information will be determined to have been leaked, Clinton and the Mooslim married to the Jew who likes to share his dick pick will be determined to not be culpable, and some poor intern will be rooming with the poor GS-12 who said "We shouldn't go. No launch. It's too cold. The O-rings won't seal."

I was never aware that "copying classified information" was ever a part of the EMAIL investigation. I seriously doubt he actually knows anything about what the entire matter is actually about.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-05-2016, 02:50 PM
(15-05-2016 02:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Was it a transfer from a classified government computer directly to her own private server? No fucking way. I don't think Clinton has a clue even how to do that. She don't know sneaker net or SIPRNET from NIPRNET from ZippetyDoDahNet. However, if it was classified information forwarded from an unclassified government computer to a private server even if indirectly then it is still mishandling and constitutes further spillage and required reporting. But now it becomes a matter of culpability. If the intermediate offender can argue that it was reasonable to assume that the material was unclassified by virtue of being on an unclassified government computer network the intermediate will be found not culpable. Nothing will come of this other than the State Dept reinforcing it's already existing rules on the handling of government information. Classified information will be determined to have been leaked, Clinton and the Mooslim married to the Jew who likes to share his dick pic will be determined to not be culpable, and some poor intern will be rooming with the poor GS-12 who said "We shouldn't go. No launch. It's too cold. The O-rings won't seal."
I don't know how closely you've been following this case, but 22 of the e-mails that the FBI found on her private server contained information which was classified as top secret. You already know this, but for anyone else who is reading this thread: "Top secret" is the highest possible form of classification and "shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security." You think the US government keeps top secret information on an unclassified computer network? Why do you think the FBI is involved in the first place? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-05-2016, 02:54 PM
(15-05-2016 02:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't know how closely you've been following this case, but 22 of the e-mails that the FBI found on her private server contained information which was classified as top secret. You already know this, but for anyone else who is reading this thread: "Top secret" is the highest possible form of classification and "shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security." You think the US government keeps top secret information on an unclassified computer network? Why do you think the FBI is involved in the first place? Consider

I can neither confirm nor deny your statement.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Classified at the time as "top secret" or LATER, as "top secret" ?
In light of Wiki-leaks, the Snowden releases, and the compromize of virtually all the US government employee files by hackers, maybe what she did might be seen as rather reasonable.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-05-2016, 03:15 PM
(15-05-2016 02:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I was never aware that "copying classified information" was ever a part of the EMAIL investigation. I seriously doubt he actually knows anything about what the entire matter is actually about.
You're way out of your depth here; I suggest you stick to studying the Bible. Alternatively, you could try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

(15-05-2016 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can neither confirm nor deny your statement.
You don't have to since I already know the answer. Tongue

"Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications. The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) — are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). You cannot email from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send ­emails outside the government. Somehow, highly classified information from SIPRNet, as well as even the super-secure JWICS, jumped from those closed systems to the open system and turned up in at least 1,340 of Clinton’s home emails — including several the CIA earlier this month flagged as containing ultra-secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs, a subset of SCI. SAP includes 'dark projects,' such as drone operations, while SCI protects intelligence sources and methods."
Source: http://nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-te...-to-email/

15-05-2016, 03:26 PM
(15-05-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 02:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I was never aware that "copying classified information" was ever a part of the EMAIL investigation. I seriously doubt he actually knows anything about what the entire matter is actually about.
You're way out of your depth here; I suggest you stick to studying the Bible. Alternatively, you could try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

(15-05-2016 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can neither confirm nor deny your statement.

"Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications. The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) — are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). You cannot email from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send ­emails outside the government. Somehow, highly classified information from SIPRNet, as well as even the super-secure JWICS, jumped from those closed systems to the open system and turned up in at least 1,340 of Clinton’s home emails — including several the CIA earlier this month flagged as containing ultra-secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs, a subset of SCI. SAP includes 'dark projects,' such as drone operations, while SCI protects intelligence sources and methods."

"The FBI is investigating whether members of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle “cut and pasted” material from the government’s classified network so that it could be sent to her private email address, former State Department security officials say.

Note the words "investigating", and "members of team".
She has been convicted nor charged with nothing.
Maybe you should study Civics 101 and what "innocent until proven guilty", means.

YOU called her THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN in history, yet were unable to provide an ounce of proof. I think I'm not the one who needs to stick to anything.
(I'm only a part time student on the East Coast.
I am full time at Cal Tech. What is it you do again ?

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-05-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm not a Hilary fan. I wouldn't vote for her -- even if she is running against trump.

I'll go third party...thankyouverymuch.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2016, 04:10 PM
(15-05-2016 04:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not a Hilary fan. I wouldn't vote for her -- even if she is running against trump.

I'll go third party...thankyouverymuch.

You know maybe, just maybe, if there is a god/goddess somewhere, it may just throw a meteor on trump and hillary during a debate and we can just let a better person be president.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-05-2016, 04:49 PM
(15-05-2016 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You're way out of your depth here; I suggest you stick to studying the Bible. Alternatively, you could try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

"The FBI is investigating whether members of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle “cut and pasted” material from the government’s classified network so that it could be sent to her private email address, former State Department security officials say.

Note the words "investigating", and "members of team".
She has been convicted nor charged with nothing.
Maybe you should study Civics 101 and what "innocent until proven guilty", means.
You know, this is exactly why there is no point in arguing with you about anything. You're such an arrogant, self-aggrandizing little bitch that you will never, ever admit to being wrong, no matter how clear the evidence is. This is coming from years of observation on this forum. I completely refuted your claim that copying classified information never played a part in the e-mail investigation, yet instead of acknowledging that you were wrong, you continue to act as if you are in the right here. This is already the second or third time that I need to point out to you that she hasn't been convicted or charged because the FBI investigation is still being conducted. You'll probably never get that fact through your thick, know-it-all skull.

(15-05-2016 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  YOU called her THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN in history, yet were unable to provide an ounce of proof.
Actually, I called her the most corrupt politician in US history. And it's not that I'm unable to provide evidence of her corruption, it's that it's futile to show evidence to a Clinton apologist like yourself who will do the most absurd mental gymnastics to justify her actions. You've demonstrated your unwillingness to acknowledge any of her wrongdoings in the face of indisputable evidence in this very thread. There is no question about whether or not she mishandled top secret information; we already know that for a fact from what the press has been told. The only question is whether or not she will be imprisoned for it. In spite of all that, like a deluded theist, you try to argue that Clinton's actions were not only not criminally negligent, but reasonable.

If you actually had a genuine interest in finding out about her corruption, you would have done your own research into the Clinton Foundation, its many donors and Hillary's actions as Secretary of State.

(15-05-2016 03:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think I'm not the one who needs to stick to anything.
(I'm only a part time student on the East Coast.
I am full time at Cal Tech. What is it you do again ?
Not that it's any of your business what I do for a living, but I work full-time at a Fortune 200 company that develops IT solutions for various US government agencies (CIA, FBI, DoD, IRS and NASA) as well as major corporations like E-Bay, PayPal and Zurich. Sorry to say that your full-time position at a university doesn't impress me. Do feel free to keep waving your dick around, though. I bet everyone else is impressed. Rolleyes