The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(15-05-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 02:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I was never aware that "copying classified information" was ever a part of the EMAIL investigation. I seriously doubt he actually knows anything about what the entire matter is actually about.
You're way out of your depth here; I suggest you stick to studying the Bible. Alternatively, you could try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

(15-05-2016 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can neither confirm nor deny your statement.
You don't have to since I already know the answer. Tongue

"Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications. The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) — are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). You cannot email from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send ­emails outside the government. Somehow, highly classified information from SIPRNet, as well as even the super-secure JWICS, jumped from those closed systems to the open system and turned up in at least 1,340 of Clinton’s home emails — including several the CIA earlier this month flagged as containing ultra-secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs, a subset of SCI. SAP includes 'dark projects,' such as drone operations, while SCI protects intelligence sources and methods."
Source: http://nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-te...-to-email/

Yes. You are correct..

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 05:43 PM
(08-05-2016 07:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Since the buy back scheme, there has not been one incident of mass shootings in Australia.

Not actually true. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2016, 05:48 PM
(15-05-2016 06:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 10:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It seems you know actually frinkin' little about US politics, after all.
Obama nominated a REPUBLICAN, James Comey with a PROVEN record of going against his nominator.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...00864.html
In fact he is one of, if not THE most honorable men, in Washington.
If he had anything of substance on Clinton, he would have done something, just as he did with Ashcroft, in the face of his boss's wishes.
You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm aware of his reputation, that's why I'm confident Clinton won't get away with her crimes. The investigation is still ongoing, so what makes you think that he won't do something?

Alleged crimes. Drinking Beverage

15-05-2016, 05:52 PM
(15-05-2016 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 07:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Since the buy back scheme, there has not been one incident of mass shootings in Australia.

Not actually true. No

When was the buy back scheme?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-05-2016, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)

The best you can do is forgive.

Roy Orbson sings for the lonely.

The doors wide open, but the ride ain't free.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 06:01 PM
(15-05-2016 05:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not actually true. No

When was the buy back scheme?

1996 and 2003.

15-05-2016, 06:19 PM
(15-05-2016 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When was the buy back scheme?

1996 and 2003.

Cool thanks.

28-05-2016, 12:55 AM
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

It feels so good to see the media hammering Hillary over this like an anvil these past few days. I wonder whether her favorite white knight Bucky will finally start eating his humble pie or continue to defend m'lady's honor till the end. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-05-2016, 01:16 AM
(28-05-2016 12:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

It feels so good to see the media hammering Hillary over this like an anvil these past few days. I wonder whether her favorite white knight Bucky will finally start eating his humble pie or continue to defend m'lady's honor till the end. Laugh out load

Once the primary is over all the Sanders supporters will all say her shit don't stink and the mainstream media will follow suit.

Sad, but true she lost any chance for my vote years ago.

There are a few important ballot things I will be voting on, but I'll leave the presidential crap blank.

Or maybe I'll just write in, "none of the above". Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2016, 01:19 AM
(28-05-2016 12:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

Did she break any laws? From what I read she violated various Code of Federal Regulations. Those ain't laws.

#sigh