The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(28-05-2016 01:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Did she break any laws? From what I read she violated various Code of Federal Regulations. Those ain't laws.
We won't know for sure until the FBI concludes its investigation, but various experts have chimed in over the past couple of weeks to point out that it's very likely.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2016, 01:58 AM
(28-05-2016 01:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 01:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Did she break any laws? From what I read she violated various Code of Federal Regulations. Those ain't laws.
We won't know for sure until the FBI concludes its investigation, but various experts have chimed in over the past couple of weeks to point out that it's very likely.

What laws do they think she broke?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-05-2016, 02:15 AM
(28-05-2016 01:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 01:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  We won't know for sure until the FBI concludes its investigation, but various experts have chimed in over the past couple of weeks to point out that it's very likely.

The Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and 18 U.S. Code § 1924.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-05-2016, 02:19 AM
(28-05-2016 01:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 01:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  We won't know for sure until the FBI concludes its investigation, but various experts have chimed in over the past couple of weeks to point out that it's very likely.

The laws of physics.
I don't know how she does it. No

☆☆☆
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
28-05-2016, 07:49 AM
(28-05-2016 02:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 01:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What laws do they think she broke?
The Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and 18 U.S. Code § 1924.

The FBI is also supposedly looking into possible violations of the Espionage Act. That's the big one and that is the one that everyone is waiting on.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
29-05-2016, 04:52 PM

Just thought I would leave this here.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-05-2016, 09:13 AM
(21-01-2016 03:51 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Here, I hope you will tell us what problem(s) you have with the (at current time) presidential candidate. If possible, keeping points clear and sourcing arguments/accusations is strongly preferred.

Have at it!

Use this as a great opportunity to educate others on what exactly is wrong with her!

God Bless 'Murica!!!

Per the OP question, I agree with Jon Stewart's assessment of her: She's a smart, capable person who lacks the courage of her convictions.

That, and she's a professional politician and lacks authenticity.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-06-2016, 10:02 AM
(30-05-2016 09:13 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 03:51 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Here, I hope you will tell us what problem(s) you have with the (at current time) presidential candidate. If possible, keeping points clear and sourcing arguments/accusations is strongly preferred.

Have at it!

Use this as a great opportunity to educate others on what exactly is wrong with her!

God Bless 'Murica!!!

Per the OP question, I agree with Jon Stewart's assessment of her: She's a smart, capable person who lacks the courage of her convictions.

That, and she's a professional politician and lacks authenticity.
Please define "capable"? Make sure to include how Syria, Isis, Libya, and Ukraine demonstrate her competence.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
(09-05-2016 09:47 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Excellent article in the Huff Post

Lemme just stop right here to guffaw in your general direction. Huff Post Rolleyes

Usually I let it slide, but it just so happens that last night I reviewed the entire 81 page OIG report coinciding with the Washington Post's highlights and have come to the surprising conclusion of...

Bullshit.

Hillary is just fucking unlikable, all there is to it. She's exceedingly arrogant, she'll tell six lies when a simple truth will do, and she's a straight criminal. But aren't they all?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-06-2016, 03:22 PM
This presidential election will be the worst if it is hillary and trump. Hillary will just go on trying to use character assassinations, and trump will just trump.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube