The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(03-06-2016 03:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This presidential election will be the worst if it is hillary and trump. Hillary will just go on trying to use character assassinations, and trump will just trump.

Knowing that "trump" is British slang for "fart" or "break wind", I find your remark quite humorous.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
03-06-2016, 03:53 PM
(03-06-2016 03:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This presidential election will be the worst if it is hillary and trump. Hillary will just go on trying to use character assassinations, and trump will just trump.

Are you suggesting Trump's main and only tactic is not character assassination? I don't think he knows any other tactic.

#sigh
04-06-2016, 01:44 AM
(03-06-2016 03:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Are you suggesting Trump's main and only tactic is not character assassination? I don't think he knows any other tactic.

Trump just really talks non sense for the most part(and by non sense I mean small talk). But at least his have some essence of trying to use refutation.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-06-2016, 03:50 AM
Hillary is by no means perfect. But she has been unduly demonized since 92 when her husband became president. Bengazi has been investigated to no end, and the email "scandal" has been investigated for 2 years now. To even try to equate her to some sort of "monster" is bullshit. Bush cost us economic damage and two failed wars and created more global instability as a result of invading Iraq and countless civilian and military lives.

And never in my life have I ever seen any democratic politician come even close to the vile rhetoric Trump has. The problem isn't Hillary. She was not a politician in 1980 when Reagan started deregulation and union busting. The same bullshit fear of her has been even worse on Obama claiming the same bullshit for the past 8 years, despite him having now a very high approval rating.

It was going to be the end of the world with him. He didn't even take the first oath in January, and the asshole republicans that November were screaming doomsday bullshit. He was going to be the end of the country. He was going to take away all guns. He was going to ruin the economy. And now the GOP is still using the same bullshit tactics with the worst con artist fucking sideshow demagogue fraud , worst politician ever seen in our political history.

Say what you will about Hillary's flaws, but she still is no monster. Our enemy has always been the sell of fear, and that bullshit fear has to be stood up to and the GOP is to blame for hijacking our government with that fear, for far too long.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK THE GOP. They have been the problem for the past 36 years.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm hereby challenging Heatheness to defend her claim that the newspaper article which revealed that "Clinton approved CIA drone assassinations with her cellphone" contains "proven lies."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-06-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 04:54 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
It seems that governments are very, very slow to react to new technologies.

20 years ago using a cellphone wouldn't be an issue since the technology wasn't really there to do anything more than make calls. It was simply a tool, like a cordless phone.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-06-2016, 05:30 PM
(11-06-2016 04:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm hereby challenging Heatheness to defend her claim that the newspaper article which revealed that "Clinton approved CIA drone assassinations with her cellphone" contains "proven lies."

From the article:

Quote:These are the revelations of a report by the Wall Street Journal, based on information provided by anonymous congressional and law-enforcement officals who were briefed on the FBI's probe.

Anecdotal. Try again.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
11-06-2016, 05:36 PM
(11-06-2016 04:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm hereby challenging Heatheness to defend her claim that the newspaper article which revealed that "Clinton approved CIA drone assassinations with her cellphone" contains "proven lies."

Why so specific? I'm usually okay with something smells like bullshit oh look there's some bullshit lying on the floor. You seem to have a hardon for Heatheness. I don't want to know why.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2016, 05:39 PM
(11-06-2016 05:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

From the article:

Quote:These are the revelations of a report by the Wall Street Journal, based on information provided by anonymous congressional and law-enforcement officals who were briefed on the FBI's probe.

Anecdotal. Try again.
An anecdote is not the same thing as a proven lie. How about you try again?

(11-06-2016 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why so specific? I'm usually okay with something smells like bullshit oh look there's some bullshit lying on the floor. You seem to have a hardon for Heatheness. I don't want to know why.
Heatheness said that she doesn't want to defend her claim in the other thread because it's off-topic, so I posted it here instead. That's all there is to it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-06-2016, 05:49 PM
(11-06-2016 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Why so specific? I'm usually okay with something smells like bullshit oh look there's some bullshit lying on the floor. You seem to have a hardon for Heatheness. I don't want to know why.

She's hawt, that's why!