The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

How can anyone vote for this disgusting beast?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-06-2016, 11:26 PM
(14-06-2016 02:13 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 12:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  How fucking convenient for Ms. Clinton! God, I hate this woman with a burning passion. She deleted over 30,000 of her e-mails, claiming that they were not work-related and private. After that, the server was extensively overwritten (aka wiped) to prevent someone from recovering those e-mails. Fortunately the FBI managed to recover most of them anyway and found out that many of these e-mails were, in fact, work-related and not private. How can she keep getting away with lying to the FBI? Is your criminal justice system so laughable that it can't touch any high-level politicians? Any regular joe would be fucked for life if he had done what Clinton did. This is a disgrace. No
No wonder you're conservative - you don't live in the USA.

Our criminal justice system is corrupt, but someone as corrupt as a former First Lady, and Senator, and Secretary, requires a very complete investigation and description of the charges, because such a high official being tried could unravel the larger corruption and possibly lead the nation into chaos because of the realization that the government is overwhelmingly corrupt.

(13-06-2016 05:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hillary on Twitter today: "If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn’t be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked."

...but someone who is being investigated by the FBI for corruption and mishandling highly classified information should be able to run for president? Oh, the irony. Laugh out load
That is exactly what I thought when I heard that.
That's true, the FBI will need an present an ironclad case to bring someone so well-connected to justice. I'm feeling much more optimistic now than I did when I wrote that post because I've done a lot of research on the details of the scandal since then.

(14-06-2016 11:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

How can anyone vote for this disgusting beast?
I'd tell you to ask Heatheness, but she doesn't have the backbone to defend her political convictions in public. I can't think of any other outspoken Clinton supporters on TTA right now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-06-2016, 11:33 PM
(14-06-2016 11:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That's true, the FBI will need an present an ironclad case to bring someone so well-connected to justice. I'm feeling much more optimistic now than I did when I wrote that post because I've done a lot of research on the details of the scandal since then.

"optimistic" in this context is a pretty revealing indication of your bias and prejudice.

#sigh
14-06-2016, 11:56 PM
(14-06-2016 11:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "optimistic" in this context is a pretty revealing indication of your bias and prejudice
When you talk of bias and prejudice, are you talking about my desire to see a criminal brought to justice? We have the equivalent of clear video footage of the murder in a homicide case on our hands here. Let's not be naive and pretend like "Innocent until proven guilty" means that no evidence for a person's guilt can exist until a formal trial is held.

We know for a fact that Hillary is guilty of obstructing justice by deleting 30,000 of her e-mails and then trying to have the server overwritten to prevent the FBI from recovering them. Unfortunately for her, they managed to do it anyway and discovered that several of these e-mails were not actually personal in nature as she claimed, but in fact pertinent to the case. We know for a fact that Hillary is guilty of violating 18 U.S. Code § 793 because she retrieved top secret information from the JWICS, stored it on her own private server and distributed it via e-mail later. We know for a fact that she's guilty of violating the Freedom of Information Act because she did not have her e-mails preserved in the State Department's record-keeping system after her tenure as Secretary of State had ended. Hillary decided to hide her e-mails from the government and the American people on a secret server at home instead.

No offense, but nobody who has followed this case closely and has read the laws and regulations in question can claim that she's innocent. The trial is only a formality in this case to make sure that the accused is given due process. Numerous experts in the field have come out over the past year to affirm that she is guilty.

15-06-2016, 12:10 AM
(14-06-2016 11:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 11:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "optimistic" in this context is a pretty revealing indication of your bias and prejudice
When you talk of bias and prejudice, are you talking about my desire to see a criminal brought to justice?

No. I am referring to your appeal for fascism.

#sigh
15-06-2016, 12:19 AM
(15-06-2016 12:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No. I am referring to your appeal for fascism.
When did I do that? Huh

15-06-2016, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 12:43 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-06-2016 12:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 12:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No. I am referring to your appeal for fascism.
When did I do that? Huh

When you defend and support Trump you silly fascist Kraut.

#sigh
15-06-2016, 01:01 AM
I could say a lot of things about Heatheness, but "lacking backbone" is most defnitely not one of them.
15-06-2016, 01:23 AM
(15-06-2016 12:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 12:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  When did I do that? Huh

When you defend and support Trump you silly fascist Kraut.

I want Jim Webb to be president, but at this point there are only two people to choose from. Trump may be a flamboyant buffoon, he's not a corrupt war hawk who takes bribes from dictatorships and then sells them weapons that they use to commit mass murder later on (I'm referring to Saudi Arabia and Yemen in this case)

(15-06-2016 01:01 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I could say a lot of things about Heatheness, but "lacking backbone" is most defnitely not one of them.
Hey now, that's taking my words out of context. I added the qualifier "to defend her political convictions" on purpose. I think you would be hard-pressed to find any instance of her engaging with the criticisms aimed at her candidate, not just from me, but from any of the people who don't like Clinton (e.g. Metazoa Zeke or BnW) in any meaningful way. Just today she finally conceded that Hillary did indeed vote in favor of the disastrous Iraq War, but not without immediately trying to play the apologetic again and trying to diminish the importance of that decision. Putting aside the fact that a decisive majority of Democrats voted against it for the moment, the Iraq War cost thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilians in the Middle-East their lives. It wasn't some "Oopsie, my bad" blunder or a slip-up, it was a continuous defense of an indefensible position.