The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
I will vote for whoever wins the democratic nomination because the thought of any of those republicunt fuckwits with their finger on the nuclear button is too dire to consider.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Minimalist's post
21-01-2016, 05:03 PM
(21-01-2016 04:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I will vote for whoever wins the democratic nomination because the thought of any of those republicunt fuckwits with their finger on the nuclear button is too dire to consider.

Hard to argue with that. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-01-2016, 05:07 PM
(21-01-2016 04:03 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 03:58 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I find it interesting that we have a "support Bernie" thread and a "hate Hillary" thread instead of a "why I do or don't support either" thread. I just don't do the "hatin" thing.

I like Hillary and Bernie and will support whichever one gets the nom. I do not like everything about either of them. There is no candidate that is a perfect match 100% for even one, let alone all.
I'm mostly interested in why people dislike her, since it seems to be a popular sentiment.

If somebody wants to talk about why they like her, they can start that thread Tongue.

So is this your "confirmation bias" thread?

I noticed you didn't commit to an answer. Why don't you like her?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
21-01-2016, 05:07 PM
(21-01-2016 04:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I will vote for whoever wins the democratic nomination because the thought of any of those republicunt fuckwits with their finger on the nuclear button is too dire to consider.

Doesn't this imply that you have issues with the dem candidates but consider them the less of two evils? If so, could you elaborate on what the issues are? Specifically with Hillary. Smile

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
21-01-2016, 05:13 PM
(21-01-2016 05:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So is this your "confirmation bias" thread?

I never said I disliked her Smile. I'm just interested in gathering information.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
21-01-2016, 05:16 PM
(21-01-2016 05:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 05:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So is this your "confirmation bias" thread?

I never said I disliked her Smile. I'm just interested in gathering information.

*dodge*

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
21-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Anyone who thinks that a ( D ) win over the ( R ) party is deluded.

You're still getting a fucking lizard.

Don't vote for lizards....

(especially when they look like one, sans 5mm of makeup)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-01-2016, 05:21 PM
(21-01-2016 04:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't trust her and her judgement as she has made rookie mistakes and I don't think she has taken responsibility or been forthcoming with credible explanations for them.

I don't agree with her rabid anti-gun stance, including support for the Australian-model confiscation.

Her statements on scientific issues betrays a lack of scientific knowledge.

On the other hand, I agree with much of her platform and stances.
Any specifics/examples on rookie mistakes or statements on scientific issues?

The whole e-mail server thing was a rookie mistake.

Her statements on curing diseases are overly confident. She has stated that with sufficient resources cancer and Alzheimer's could be cured.

Quote:Interesting, I didn't know she supported Australian-model gun control Consider

She stated recently at a town meeting event in Keene, NH,
“The Australian example,” she said, “that was a buyback program.” She went on to explain that the Australian government “offered a good price” for “buying hundreds of thousands of guns, and then they basically clamped down going forward … .” They were thus able, she explained, “to curtail the supply” of guns and “to set a different standard for gun purchases in the future.”

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Aqua pants suits.
Other than that, she's in another league than the fools the Republicans are looking at.

The only sane Republican I would vote for, (and I don't even like most things he stands for, but at least he's a civilized adult, is Paul Ryan. Cruz and Trump can not win a national election.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2016, 05:36 PM
I don't follow politics very closely, so I honestly don't know why people hate her so much. I do know that Bill Clinton was on Star Talk Radio a few weeks ago, though, and he's a pretty huge science advocate. I'd be really interested in seeing what he would do as the first first man of the White House.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post