The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(21-01-2016 05:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Aqua pants suits.
Other than that, she's in another league than the fools the Republicans are looking at.

The only sane Republican I would vote for, (and I don't even like most things he stands for, but at least he's a civilized adult, is Paul Ryan. Cruz and Trump can not win a national election.)

So we can hope for a Cruz or Trump nomination? Big Grin

With a Palin VP? Clap

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-01-2016, 05:44 PM
I will never vote for a Republican but Hillary and I disagree on gun control. I also didn't like the fact that she spoke to Goldman Sachs employees twice at $400K for each speech. She told them the government didn't do enough for them in the bailouts after the 2008 financial collapse. I have no use for GS and the huge payouts their officers received with tax money [those fuckers should all be in prison] and Hillary is clearly a whore for supporting them. I also think she was an idiot for using a personal computer for business when she was Sec of State. Only a complete moron would do that. It angered me that she said she and Bill were dead broke when they left the White House. Maybe so but she knew they were going to make millions from speaking engagements and within a year of saying that, she and Bill made over $100 million. She was trying to give the impression that they had suffered hard times like most other Americans. The big lie, that really irks me, is when she said a helicopter she was traveling in in Central Asia was shot up by small arms fire. In fact, the pilot and everybody else in the chopper said that was not true.

Hillary may be a Democrat, which is good, but she's still a lyin' bitch and I wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher. If she is the Democratic nominee, I will write in my horse for Prez assuming I vote at all. [I sometimes vote only to vote against my stupid Republican congressman, Doug "Lamebrain" Lamborn.]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Black Eagle's post
21-01-2016, 05:59 PM
One good thing about Hillary's possibility of being elected....

It will give Gary Busey some work, as a "stunt double".............

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX3OKbnvuq5spRcHIFkDp...vnYUOitZyw]

[Image: garybusey.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-01-2016, 06:02 PM
(21-01-2016 05:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I will never vote for a Republican but Hillary and I disagree on gun control. I also didn't like the fact that she spoke to Goldman Sachs employees twice at $400K for each speech. She told them the government didn't do enough for them in the bailouts after the 2008 financial collapse. I have no use for GS and the huge payouts their officers received with tax money [those fuckers should all be in prison] and Hillary is clearly a whore for supporting them. I also think she was an idiot for using a personal computer for business when she was Sec of State. Only a complete moron would do that. It angered me that she said she and Bill were dead broke when they left the White House. Maybe so but she knew they were going to make millions from speaking engagements and within a year of saying that, she and Bill made over $100 million. She was trying to give the impression that they had suffered hard times like most other Americans. The big lie, that really irks me, is when she said a helicopter she was traveling in in Central Asia was shot up by small arms fire. In fact, the pilot and everybody else in the chopper said that was not true.

Hillary may be a Democrat, which is good, but she's still a lyin' bitch and I wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher. If she is the Democratic nominee, I will write in my horse for Prez assuming I vote at all. [I sometimes vote only to vote against my stupid Republican congressman, Doug "Lamebrain" Lamborn.]

PM me your horse's name -- and I'll make it two votes for your hayburner....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-01-2016, 06:14 PM
(21-01-2016 05:07 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I will vote for whoever wins the democratic nomination because the thought of any of those republicunt fuckwits with their finger on the nuclear button is too dire to consider.

Doesn't this imply that you have issues with the dem candidates but consider them the less of two evils? If so, could you elaborate on what the issues are? Specifically with Hillary. Smile

I have issues with both of them.

But not enough to even consider voting for any of the racist, republicunt, war mongers.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
21-01-2016, 06:37 PM
(21-01-2016 05:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anyone who thinks that a ( D ) win over the ( R ) party is deluded.

You're still getting a fucking lizard.

Don't vote for lizards....

(especially when they look like one, sans 5mm of makeup)

Meh, I prefer reptiles to mammals. Herpetocracy is the future.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-01-2016, 06:50 PM
(21-01-2016 05:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  One good thing about Hillary's possibility of being elected....

It will give Gary Busey some work, as a "stunt double".............

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX3OKbnvuq5spRcHIFkDp...vnYUOitZyw]

[Image: garybusey.jpg]

...and he's almost as brain damaged as Sarah Palin. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
21-01-2016, 07:02 PM
I don't like her because she is a republican painted blue. She is just a shill for big coorporations, she changes like the temperature, she panders to every group hoping the jump on board. She is just a shill, I would say she is worst then trump, at least I know what trumps about and what to expect when he is president. I can say I even agree with her on anything because she never wants to talk about it. At least bernie has a plan, and can stick to where he can see the facts, even if it is not popular.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
21-01-2016, 07:33 PM
(21-01-2016 03:51 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Here, I hope you will tell us what problem(s) you have with the (at current time) presidential candidate. If possible, keeping points clear and sourcing arguments/accusations is strongly preferred.

Have at it!

Use this as a great opportunity to educate others on what exactly is wrong with her!

God Bless 'Murica!!!

I don't trust a person who tolerates the repeated insult of serial infidelity. Anyone who can't tell their spouse to fuck off when they've been caught cheating probably lacks the spine to lead a nation.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-01-2016, 07:40 PM
(21-01-2016 06:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 05:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I will never vote for a Republican but Hillary and I disagree on gun control. I also didn't like the fact that she spoke to Goldman Sachs employees twice at $400K for each speech. She told them the government didn't do enough for them in the bailouts after the 2008 financial collapse. I have no use for GS and the huge payouts their officers received with tax money [those fuckers should all be in prison] and Hillary is clearly a whore for supporting them. I also think she was an idiot for using a personal computer for business when she was Sec of State. Only a complete moron would do that. It angered me that she said she and Bill were dead broke when they left the White House. Maybe so but she knew they were going to make millions from speaking engagements and within a year of saying that, she and Bill made over $100 million. She was trying to give the impression that they had suffered hard times like most other Americans. The big lie, that really irks me, is when she said a helicopter she was traveling in in Central Asia was shot up by small arms fire. In fact, the pilot and everybody else in the chopper said that was not true.

PM me your horse's name -- and I'll make it two votes for your hayburner....

Big Grin

Put it in the thread, and start a campaign already.