The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(21-01-2016 07:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't trust a person who tolerates the repeated insult of serial infidelity. Anyone who can't tell their spouse to fuck off when they've been caught cheating probably lacks the spine to lead a nation.
I suppose it depends on how you view sex in a relationship, or a relationship. If her relationship was more about the two supporting each other in life, maybe infidelity isn't as big of a stinger as it would be for others. Or perhaps she doesn't view sex as sacred, and it doesn't hurt her to know that he desires and has been with other women.

It just depends on the person. Although, I don't know her, or how she feels. But what is devastating to some won't be for others. And some people choose to work through problems instead of deciding to end. I may not be saying it well, but what I'm trying to say is you can't always judge other people's relationships by your own standards.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
21-01-2016, 11:03 PM
(21-01-2016 07:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 03:51 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Here, I hope you will tell us what problem(s) you have with the (at current time) presidential candidate. If possible, keeping points clear and sourcing arguments/accusations is strongly preferred.

Have at it!

Use this as a great opportunity to educate others on what exactly is wrong with her!

God Bless 'Murica!!!

I don't trust a person who tolerates the repeated insult of serial infidelity. Anyone who can't tell their spouse to fuck off when they've been caught cheating probably lacks the spine to lead a nation.

How do you know what their agreement is? They may have an open marriage and it's no ones business but theirs.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
21-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Hillary Clinton, a new Livia?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-01-2016, 10:02 AM
(21-01-2016 04:06 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I've never quite understood the hate she gets.

Most of what I see either comes from Republicans or Bernie-supporters.

If it's from a Bernie-supporter, the reasons can be varied. It seems to boil down to her seeming less honest or less principled. I feel this way, but I also feel she would be a very effective president and will happily vote for her if she wins the nomination. I prefer Bernie on principle.

If it's from a Republican, it's because they're scared shitless of her. They know that without an exceptional amount of mudslinging, she'll win the election and they hate her. They are on record saying that the whole Benghazi thing was just to hurt her in the election.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
22-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Well in case of my sister in her late 30s, she told me that Hilary comes off in a way she doesn't like. She doesn't like her attitude but my sister also said she does have some qualms that she admits she thinks of it as unfitting for a woman like her to be in charge. She always had the view though of liking outdoorsy strong people more in some type of leadership sense, honestly don't know if that means she likes Palin more, It wouldn't surprise me if she did.

I'm I guess as some would say a disliker of her from the "berner supporter" angle. Or as I would say, proggressive liberal type of point. It's more often you hear the "hate" of Hilary from conversatives but there is of course the dislike of her choices as well as Obama from a liberal point. It's why people wanted Bernie to get more support or why they wanted Elizabeth Warren to run(though there is also talk of if she endorses Hilary which they desperately want, it would stifle out the push from Bernie)

That is tied to the concepts of them both[Obama/Hilary] still being corporate & wallstreet sponsored/supporting politicians. That they push for power to stay in that direction which really makes an impact on politics unlikely to change either way of someone of that group continuously publicly and policy wise endorsing it. As well as other issues like warfare agendas & the supporting of agendas for political purposes after they're significant(like only accepting gay marriage issues post-perception shifting)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-01-2016, 12:56 PM
I think she's done anyway. Since the report came out a few days ago that they found emails on her server that contained information that was even above top secret level (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hill...ig-n499886 ) she has fallen in the polls. Real Clear Politics shows two polls out today with Sanders up in Iowa and New Hampshire.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Not a fan of Hillary, but I must admit the prospect of Bill Clinton as the first man is too comical to just ignore.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
22-01-2016, 01:16 PM
(22-01-2016 01:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not a fan of Hillary, but I must admit the prospect of Bill Clinton as the first man is too comical to just ignore.

I'm sure he'll get up to all kinds of scandalously sexy shenanigans, just like he did as president. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
22-01-2016, 02:12 PM
(22-01-2016 01:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not a fan of Hillary, but I must admit the prospect of Bill Clinton as the first man is too comical to just ignore.

He said at one point that he thought he should be called the First Laddie

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
22-01-2016, 02:42 PM
(22-01-2016 01:16 PM)cactus Wrote:  

I'm sure he'll get up to all kinds of scandalously sexy shenanigans, just like he did as president. Laugh out load

I sure hope so.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post