The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(22-01-2016 07:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:53 PM)KUSA Wrote:  She picks her nose in public.
[Image: 6f89cb1185e866d6b50475c627dad65a.jpg]

Nah that's something I admire about a person. Why leave an annoying booger up there just because a bunch of sheeple have arbitrarily decided that nose picking is not proper? The locations of our fingers and nose, as well as the fact that they're a perfect fit, cannot be coincidence. We evolved to be nose pickers.

Now that is really offensive! She should have shot out a "Farmer Snot"! Tongue

From what I have read in the papers and online, she has had classified information on her personal server. Being State Department and not having classified servers is, to my mind, pure BS. My perception is that if I did that, I'd be in prison, it's 10 years automatic for each infraction. I'll wager that she is a pathological liar and can pass a polygraph with flying colors. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-01-2016, 10:07 PM
(22-01-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 07:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Nah that's something I admire about a person. Why leave an annoying booger up there just because a bunch of sheeple have arbitrarily decided that nose picking is not proper? The locations of our fingers and nose, as well as the fact that they're a perfect fit, cannot be coincidence. We evolved to be nose pickers.

Now that is really offensive! She should have shot out a "Farmer Snot"! Tongue

From what I have read in the papers and online, she has had classified information on her personal server. Being State Department and not having classified servers is, to my mind, pure BS. My perception is that if I did that, I'd be in prison, it's 10 years automatic for each infraction. I'll wager that she is a pathological liar and can pass a polygraph with flying colors. Angry

Yeah... I tend to just avoid that whole topic because it's one of those things where people who like her are gonna think it's no big deal and people who don't like her are gonna think it makes her the devil, whichever conveniently fits what one already wants to believe.

The number of people who actually understand how classified information is supposed to be handled, and the theoretical consequences for not doing so properly, is small enough that it probably won't be much of a factor. But yeah, when I was going to crypto school, as a student without any experience or any real knowledge of anything potentially harmful, if I'd so much as taken a note out of the school and back to the barracks to study for a test, I'd probably have ended up in the brig. And God help you if you accidentally bring a cell phone into a controlled area. She's definitely not held to the same rules as anyone else. But most people don't understand the nature or point of the intel game anyway, so I doubt it will end up being as significant a factor as her opponents are hoping.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
22-01-2016, 10:52 PM
(22-01-2016 08:44 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I can only judge by my own criteria. You asked, I answered.
That's cool. You could be right. I'm just talking. Tongue

We both are, brotha. No harm, no foul.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
22-01-2016, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 11:23 AM by Fireball.)
(22-01-2016 10:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Now that is really offensive! She should have shot out a "Farmer Snot"! Tongue

Yeah... I tend to just avoid that whole topic because it's one of those things where people who like her are gonna think it's no big deal and people who don't like her are gonna think it makes her the devil, whichever conveniently fits what one already wants to believe.

The number of people who actually understand how classified information is supposed to be handled, and the theoretical consequences for not doing so properly, is small enough that it probably won't be much of a factor. But yeah, when I was going to crypto school, as a student without any experience or any real knowledge of anything potentially harmful, if I'd so much as taken a note out of the school and back to the barracks to study for a test, I'd probably have ended up in the brig. And God help you if you accidentally bring a cell phone into a controlled area. She's definitely not held to the same rules as anyone else. But most people don't understand the nature or point of the intel game anyway, so I doubt it will end up being as significant a factor as her opponents are hoping.

Done the cellphone thing, it is pretty embarrassing to have to report, but as long as it is reported, it's all good, in my experience, unless one does it too many times.
04-02-2016, 02:57 AM
(22-01-2016 10:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The number of people who actually understand how classified information is supposed to be handled, and the theoretical consequences for not doing so properly, is small enough that it probably won't be much of a factor. But yeah, when I was going to crypto school, as a student without any experience or any real knowledge of anything potentially harmful, if I'd so much as taken a note out of the school and back to the barracks to study for a test, I'd probably have ended up in the brig. And God help you if you accidentally bring a cell phone into a controlled area. She's definitely not held to the same rules as anyone else. But most people don't understand the nature or point of the intel game anyway, so I doubt it will end up being as significant a factor as her opponents are hoping.

Theoretically, our AUTOVON calls were monitored during Desert Storm, and we were regularly indoctrinated to not give any info even to mom or Mary Jane Rottencrotch as to our whereabouts, under the pain of breaking big rocks into little ones at Leavenworth. I sure as hell didn't test the system -- "Don't worry, Mom, they can't hit me from here" was as close as I got to that -- but given Chinese snooping and Hillary's high profile in the Obama administration, this failure of hers is to my mind astounding.

Poor goddamned judgement on her part, poor enough to make me wonder how secure she'd be if she's large and in charge.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Hillary is a contemptible reptile / human being and unfit for office for the following reasons:
1- No matter the arrangement b/t her and Bill regarding marital vows, her attacks on Bill's conquests (victims?) were uninformed, self-serving and hateful.
2- She lies/changes her story to gain support. (exhibit 1- her stance on gay marriage, exhibit 2- her current public outcry against wall street while taking millions in speaking fees from them, exhibit 3- the sob story about how they left the WH "poor", exhibit 4- see all the videos of her changing accent to match her audience, exhibit 5 the sniper fire story in Bosnia)
3- She voted for the war in Iraq.
4- While I believe she is going to slither her way out of the top secret mess for her email server by sacrificing some underlings, if you step back and analyze her actions she has no defense. Her actions were to set up a private server to conduct government business on (how many of us could get away with that?), when asked to hand it over she deleted emails from it (destruction of evidence from a trained lawyer albeit one who failed the DC bar), in at least one instance she directly asked that a fax have it's clearances removed so that she could get it (doesn't matter if it occurred or not)
5- Benghazi
6- Failed Russian Reset from start to finish (can you name any successes during her time as SoS?)
7- The Clinton Foundation- It's their slush fund, they receive money from foreign governments known for human rights abuses while she was SoS and after. The CF is nothing more than public bribery and we settle for it regardless of the good it accomplishes after paying the clinton's including chelsea and their cronies high salaries and perks

There are other reasons I think she is unfit but I've limited the list above to those items that are documented and verifiable. I won't even get into her stances on gun control, immigration etc b/c who knows what that will change to based on public sentiment. I also won't bring up the weird stuff that happened with White Water, her enormously lucky trades with commodity futures, etc. Those are rumors.

If you choose to vote against the republicans, I get it, they are a sorry lot to choose from but don't vote Hillary. She is a unfit for office. She is bought and paid for by other governments and wall street. Vote Bernie, vote a 2nd or 3rd tier candidate from either party (just not Cruz/Trump/Bush), or vote for the horse. There are plenty of options that don't involve a pact with a real life devil.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 8 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
04-02-2016, 05:11 PM
(04-02-2016 10:04 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  There are plenty of options that don't involve a pact with a real life devil.

A bit ironic considering your namesake, no? Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
04-02-2016, 05:18 PM
(22-01-2016 05:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 02:12 PM)unfogged Wrote:  He said at one point that he thought he should be called the First Laddie

First Tallywhacker.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
04-02-2016, 06:37 PM
I've never particularly liked Hillary, but I don't think Benghazi was her fault, or even the big deal it's been made out to be. Her hypocritical crony capitalist politics and flip flopping have always bothered me, but never enough to hate. All this changed with the private server bullshit. Anyone else would be in jail for what she did, and I'm absolutely enraged. Even Petraus (sp?) got swift punishment (albeit a slap on the wrist, but adequate IMO) for an arguably lesser offense. Honestly I don't even think jail time is the ideal punishment for these types of crimes, but AT THE VERY LEAST she should lose her security clearance (and by default shouldn't be eligible to be president). I'm not entirely sure if it is a requirement for politicians to achieve and maintain a "TS" clearance, I don't know how that works for elected officials. I would imagine it's a different standard than us regular civilians are held to though.

Even though she might actually make an ok president (that is to say I don't think she'd fuck anything up too badly), I simply cannot vote for her on principle, since the TS/SAP thing is simply too frustrating. I'll probably vote for whatever third party has the greatest likelihood of getting 5% of the popular vote (which would earn them a place in the debates in the next election cycle). No one other than perhaps Bernie or Rand Paul are even remotely appealing to me.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
05-02-2016, 05:00 AM

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post