The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: The "Why I dislike Hillary Clinton" thread.
(05-02-2016 05:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I just want a real progressive, not someone who pays it lip service while accepting fat checks from the establishment.

In a race of Trump v Bernie, I think Bernie takes it. They're both selling anti-establishment, but Bernie is the one actually siding with what the majority of Americans actually want. In a race of Trump v Hillary, now it's harder to sell the more liberal side when it's also clearly the establishment option; the progressives no longer have that chip, now Trump is the de facto anti-establishment choice and that really muddies the waters.

And of course, anything is better than Ted Cruz.

I totally agree. Bernie is a true blue liberal anti-establishment progressive and I really love that about him. But if its Hilary v. Donald, it will complicate things, I would have to spend more time thinking about whichever holds my best interest.

Ted Cruz? GOD NO!!! The whole world will hate America if Ted Cruz becomes president!

Heart War Angel Sylia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2016, 01:32 PM
(12-02-2016 12:57 PM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 05:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I just want a real progressive, not someone who pays it lip service while accepting fat checks from the establishment.

In a race of Trump v Bernie, I think Bernie takes it. They're both selling anti-establishment, but Bernie is the one actually siding with what the majority of Americans actually want. In a race of Trump v Hillary, now it's harder to sell the more liberal side when it's also clearly the establishment option; the progressives no longer have that chip, now Trump is the de facto anti-establishment choice and that really muddies the waters.

And of course, anything is better than Ted Cruz.

I totally agree. Bernie is a true blue liberal anti-establishment progressive and I really love that about him. But if its Hilary v. Donald, it will complicate things, I would have to spend more time thinking about whichever holds my best interest.

Ted Cruz? GOD NO!!! The whole world will hate America if Ted Cruz becomes president!

Doesn't most of the world already hate America?
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 03:46 PM
(12-02-2016 01:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Doesn't most of the world already hate America?

Yes, but they'll hate us even more. Tongue Big Grin
12-02-2016, 04:15 PM
(12-02-2016 03:46 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 01:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Doesn't most of the world already hate America?

Yes, but they'll hate us even more. Tongue Big Grin

If Trump wins things will get much worse.

I recall being at Bondi during the 2000 olympics and a car load of American athletes kept driving up and down the beach with them all screaming how they and America were the greatest.

Honestly, it was pretty pathetic.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-02-2016, 08:14 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

I wonder which one of the two Democratic presidential candidates this would benefit. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-05-2016, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 06:30 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
"2,200 classified communications contained on the server, including the 22 documents that were “top secret." How did they end up on the unauthorized system? Did the aides have clearance to read them? Didn’t they know they were classified? Were classified markings erased? Who decided to delete thousands of emails which were government property? Who ordered the server to be “wiped clean”?"

The FBI is not screwing around.

I still think she gets indicted.

Loose lips sinks ships.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-05-2016, 09:11 AM
(08-05-2016 06:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "2,200 classified communications contained on the server, including the 22 documents that were “top secret." How did they end up on the unauthorized system? Did the aides have clearance to read them? Didn’t they know they were classified? Were classified markings erased? Who decided to delete thousands of emails which were government property? Who ordered the server to be “wiped clean”?"

The FBI is not screwing around.

I still think she gets indicted.

Loose lips sinks ships.
That's not even the worst of it. People who support Hillary here and elsewhere like to handwave all her controversies and scandals away without actually looking into them, choosing to simply dismiss them as right wing conspiracies. They're completely ignorant of the fact that the current head of FBI was nominated by Obama and that Christopher Hitchens, for instance, was one of her biggest critics. In other words, they're low-information voters. Any sane nation would make it impossible for her to become president based on nothing but the indisputable fact that she cannot be trusted to handle classified information responsibly. In the event that she actually manages to become president, the blood of all the men, women and children who will die because of her terrible foreign policy decisions (War in Iraq, Libya, etc.) will be on the hands of the uninformed sheep who voted her into office.

Take a look at this gem:

[Image: cKDjko.jpg]

http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-...sh-emails/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-05-2016, 12:36 PM
I strongly dislike her, and should I be eligible to vote in the election I would not vote her due to all the various failings already highlighted in this thread, her asinine assertion that she deserves the vote because she is a woman, and that lovely PAC thing to "correct" people on the internet.

Wrongthink seems to be a thing she is strongly against. you know got to think like the government want you to, all for your own good of course.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 04:06 PM
(08-05-2016 12:36 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I strongly dislike her, and should I be eligible to vote in the election I would not vote her due to all the various failings already highlighted in this thread, her asinine assertion that she deserves the vote because she is a woman, and that lovely PAC thing to "correct" people on the internet.

Wrongthink seems to be a thing she is strongly against. you know got to think like the government want you to, all for your own good of course.

Yabut. You can't vote. ... Cause you're a kid and shit. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
08-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Hillary Clinton is a reptilian shape-shifter.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post