The Witcher 3 is gonna suck.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: The Witcher 3 is gonna suck.
Righty, Witcher 1 down, Witcher 2 to go.
Talk about powering through it. Did like 13hours today.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2015, 06:14 AM
(18-05-2015 03:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 03:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How much'd that cost you?
Dodgy

I plead the Fifth. Tongue

No Fifth for Germans. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-05-2015, 10:42 PM
So, Witcher 3 is just sitting infront of me (between my keyboard and TV) staring up at me. I haven't touched it besides installing it on my xboner. The will power to resist... I should become a meth addict. Giving up meth would require far less will power compared to what I have been exerting since 2 days ago.

20-05-2015, 11:21 PM
(20-05-2015 10:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, Witcher 3 is just sitting infront of me (between my keyboard and TV) staring up at me. I haven't touched it besides installing it on my xboner. The will power to resist... I should become a meth addict. Giving up meth would require far less will power compared to what I have been exerting since 2 days ago.

And you'd power through those games like a champ...
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
22-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Finally finished Wicther 2 and can now start Witcher 3.
Super keen bean.

22-05-2015, 08:34 PM
(22-05-2015 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finally finished Wicther 2 and can now start Witcher 3.
Super keen bean.

"keen"?

The nineties called, asking for the return of their word, Muffs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2015, 08:58 PM
(22-05-2015 08:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finally finished Wicther 2 and can now start Witcher 3.
Super keen bean.

"keen"?

The nineties called, asking for the return of their word, Muffs.

"Super Keen Bean" Pretty sure that is closer to the 30's than the 90's

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Why is the hardest enemy in this game drowners?
(I don't mean that's easy, the combat can be pretty brutual. Drowners are just abnormally difficult considering in the previous games they were like a 1-hit kill.)

23-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Sorry to hear about your frame rate issues.
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/206070...r-xbox-one

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
23-05-2015, 11:10 AM
(18-04-2015 10:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well not suck suck but I suspect it's gonna be like Dragon Age Inquisition.
DA:I was/is a good game. But it lacks something that the other Dragon Age games had, I just don't think it's as fun as the previous Dragon Age games and I think it's because it's too open world.

There seems to be this big push to make everything 'open world', like it's the holy grail of gaming. The issue is that you need to fill that large open world with interesting unique content or it becomes stale. A prime example of this is Far Cry 4. That game was very same-y, there was nothing really unique about different areas and it felt that most of it was filler to get this 'open world' concept. Another example is perhaps Shadows of Mordor though the gameplay was interesting with the changing officers and such so it wasn't as bad as FC4. DA:I is by far the best, all the areas are vastly different and have stories to do with them to complete. Though one gripe I have about DA:I is the collectibles (shards and the like). I fucking hate collectibles, it's lazy game design.

Man... here's how it is! If you're gonna make a game with annoying as piss missions I can only take so much of before I want to hunt down some developers, and you DON'T create a free roam option for me to utilize to let off that steam... I'm gonna quit your game & move on to another one whose praises I might sing to my friends indicating they should go spend exhobitant amounts of money on! Undecided

Sure you can screw up both! Since it was free I been playin a little Assasin's Creed Black Flag! Rainbow Vomit Did EVERYTHING in the free-roam world they provided me with cause the missions SUCKED! Did e'erthang to get my Mayan Armor only to find out I gotta do MORE MISSIONS to get the last key! Angry THEN after I get the key I find out I won't be allowed to go claim my prize until after another gawdam Animus Interlude (gameplay outside the 'simulation' in "the real world")! I immediately paused the game googled how many more of these Interludes I'd be forced to torture through. This one & TWO MORE later down the road!!!!!! No Quit right then & erased the mutherfucker from my hard drive! Sleepy

Sorry... venting! Dodgy
But I'll give that game credit for allowing me quite a few hours of playing at piracy on the high seas! If it had forced me to do nothing but those ridiculous missions, I'd have been done in an hour or 2 tops! So those games locked into linear storylines had better be Golden Joystick Award winning, 5-star perfections, or I'm out! ...

...Watched about 4 parts of a Let's-Play of Witcher 3! Looks pretty kick ass! Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post