The Wolf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2011, 12:52 PM
The Wolf
I don't believe I am doing this, but here goes.

A year or so back during a rather low period in my existence I jotted this down and I thought I would share is for what it's worth. I don't pretend there is any inspiration here; it just gives an idea of my personal plight without specifics. There may be parallels that connect hard times with the experience of other non-believers.

Warning.... cynic alert!

The Wolf

I am probably the most naive person I have ever known. Not because I lack basic knowledge or insight, but because I refuse to yield to the diseases of a sociopathic society. It seems there is no more use for truth... such a wide brush. But the truth of which I am speaking is the truth that is in the heart of every individual; it's the truth that is second nature to every two year old but mysteriously disintegrates with the injection of dogma. It's not the truth that is so easily manufactured by political forces, nor the truth that is manipulated by ignorant usury within a corrupt legal system and skewed by those who would maim and destroy the innocent to gain power or eke a quota. It's not the truth whose dogma is so deeply entrenched in fear and meme, encapsulating that "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" believer in a cage of blithering stupidity. Truth...the enemy of dogma, the traitor, the pestering gnat that buzzes in the ear of blind faith. Reason is the only judge of truth and we are in anarchy.

The lie: our savior, our Satan, our lover, our antidote, our nation, our narcotic, our creation, our progeny. This is the means by which monarchs and priests, pastor and politician sear in the minds of man those delectable diseases that deny the mind's freedom, filling the soul with sclerotic ignorance. It's the sustenance of the sadist and the addiction of our time. If god be for us, who can be against us? We are.

I refuse to participate in the ritual of unreason, therefore I am shunned. I am set in a crystal can, held for all perfect believers to pity and finally dispose of in whatever fashion is entertaining and righteous. In the beginning of the first thing lay our inestimable future. In the beginning of the end we have become the virus. I am sentenced to pure naive reason, for the cat's out of the bag. It's the unpardonable sin, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I choose to camp beneath those branches and wish for the rest of humanity to come to their senses. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his own soul? I guess... not a damned thing.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes defacto7's post
30-09-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: The Wolf
That's deep man. I am glad you understand yourself and the current situation as it is rare to find others that do. What's even rarer is finding someone that wants to do something about it. Continue your work as will I. Things WILL change maybye not now or in ten tears but they will change and it will people like us that lead the way.

I sound a bit like some preacher but what I preach is reality.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
30-09-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: The Wolf
(30-09-2011 04:07 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I sound a bit like some preacher but what I preach is reality.

Amen...

Who can turn skies back and begin again?