[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
05-04-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: The World Through Atheist Goggles.
[Image: 4B00BFA9-1445-424C-B7E7-BBF1FFA1B574_zpssiq9ryr4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Two predators summing each other up. Amazing photo!

I already posted this in the music section, but these kids make me feel so proud. Each has studied with me. The drummer continuously since he was 5. He is now 13. I hope you enjoy it. And thank you for taking 5 minutes to watch them.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-04-2014, 01:19 AM
(03-02-2014 01:10 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What are atheists goggles? And where can I get a pair?

They're like Beer Goggles, only more sober...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
19-04-2014, 11:58 PM
[Image: 001f78955a9c0a67cac180de6a29ff42_zpsfa9b8478.jpg]

[Image: 66b1d0bbcb300f9abd88b216a5122a65_zps6d8e582b.jpg]

[Image: 4303b497c6c94ab943d7df616868bd75_zps2c1e8387.jpg]

[Image: 4721e9f21b9c9dce414e8f31da3db738_zps0cd4d114.jpg]

[Image: 6580d4f3c41c6c706ddefdb2e0cac5a2_zps44eb096d.jpg]

[Image: 727837d57aa667cb1103fc3438caa782_zpsac3cf344.jpg]

[Image: deabc80beb12baf28303e50cd7060643_zps76cfc1bb.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
22-04-2014, 09:24 PM

Dolphins at play in the Pacific, off the San Diego coast. Nature on display.

If your team doesn't cover on Saturday, your bookie wins on Monday. Simple as that. [/size]
[+] 2 users Like papalote1's post
27-04-2014, 12:00 AM
[Image: beluga_zpsbc4054dc.jpg]

[Image: highfive_zps37743735.jpg]

[Image: babystingrays_zps259b8d98.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-05-2014, 01:36 AM
This day still makes me smile and makes me happy to call Earth home. The flock caught my eye after a long winter, it was a welcome sight.

[Image: easter200_zps5f2df88f.jpg]

[Image: easter201_zps9094a0c3.jpg]

[Image: easter144_zps2d8481dc.jpg]
23-05-2014, 02:10 AM
I believe that the world of god is meaningless.

What point is life being special if you just exist for all eternity afterwards anyway? In pain or in paradise it does not matter. Nothing matters if that is the case.

Now, remove the fact that we do not get to live for infinite and beyond ( even though that does sound nice ) NOW you have an much greater urgency to do something and a much greater incentive to enjoy it because once its gone. Its gone forever and than nothing.

Everything, out of all of the infinite possible combinations and outcomes that could ever have happened. YOU and I exist. Life is the TITS! Even looking down at the special and wonderful plants in my garden do I feel kind of bad I need to end them to continue myself. Life is beauty, Life is special BECAUSE once its gone there is nothing after it.
WE probably should not even be existing right now and THAT is what makes it special. What makes it special and wonderful is the simple fact that we are here despite the impossible combinations that could had made something else completely.

So of course life has meaning! Because each individual gives it meaning to themselves.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 04:27 AM
(12-05-2012 11:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(12-05-2012 05:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You hear it all the time.

Why do you atheists even bother living without God? There's no point.
There's no beauty in the world without God.

We all know that's a load of horseshit. We can appreciate the world without the fog in our glasses that believing God did everything so often causes. We look at a tree and understand that it took a long ass time for it to get so big and so beautiful. We see the sun rise and fall, all the while understanding that it isn't actually rising or falling. That it is a flaming ball that sustains our planet, and some day it will die.
We know that when we look at the stars we are seeing so much more than just tiny spots of light. We know that we are special, but that we are not the only ones that are so blessed. Having God in my life would do nothing but lessen the experience of living. It would cheapen it somehow.
I'm not saying that life can't be fulfilling while believing in God, but having God does not make anything more beautiful, or valuable. If anything, it lessens the experience.

This thread should be for posting things (non sexual please) (also I love kitties, but let's leave them out unless impossible due to cuteness.) That make us go, wow. Life is amazing. It can surely suck hard, but it can also be the most impressive chaotic feat ever achieved. And we get to see it.

Existence is fucking insane.
If your were a cult leader, I'd probably follow.

Neuron pulse
[Image: neuronpulse.jpg]

[Image: 158892693073218633_1sOUClty_c.jpg]

Golden Stingray migration
[Image: GoldenStingRayMigration.jpg]

Storm
[Image: storm.jpg]

Shimmering Jellyfish, Toyma Japan
[Image: ShimmeringJellyfishToymaJapan.jpg]

Octopus on coast of Italy
[Image: OctopusItaly.jpg]

Redwood Forest Canopy
[Image: redwoodcanopy.jpg]

The Whale… If you read a 2005 front page story of the San Francisco Chronicle, you would have read about a female humpback whale who had become entangled in a spider web of crab traps and lines. She was weighted down by hundreds of pounds of traps that caused her to struggle to stay afloat. She also had hundreds of yards of line rope wrapped around her body, her tail, her torso, a line tugging in her mouth. A fisherman spotted her just east of the Farallon Islands (outside the Golden Gate) and radioed an environmental group for help. Within a few hours, the rescue team arrived and determined that she was so bad off, the only way to save her was to dive in and untangle her. They worked for hours with curved knives and eventually freed her. When she was free, the divers say she swam in what seemed like joyous circles. She then came back to each and every diver, one at a time, and nudged them, pushed them gently around as she was thanking them. Some said it was the most incredibly beautiful experience of their lives. The guy who cut the rope out of her mouth said her eyes were following him the whole time, and he will never be the same

[Image: SanFranwhalehighfive.jpg]

And flippin' Bob Ross, amazing!

[Image: bobross.jpg]

Bob Ross is beyond amazing!

Faith is believing in something you know ain't true.