The World Through Atheist Goggles.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-01-2015, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 02:10 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: The World Through Atheist Goggles.
(17-01-2015 01:13 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  My world.

[Image: 20150101_191646_zpshckabehi.jpg]

I have a cat just like that....

I think you've kept the livestock for a bit too long, the look past prime slaughtering age now. The smaller one may be salvageable though...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 01:53 AM
(17-01-2015 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 01:13 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  My world.

[Image: 20150101_191646_zpshckabehi.jpg]

I have a cat just like that....

I think you've kept the livestock a for too long, the look past prime slaughtering age now. The smaller one may be salvageable though...

The cat is just ripe now, you can have him. Hell, I'd pay you to take him, pain in my ass. The little ones might protest, but I'm bigger than them so I don't see any serious problems arising.

The children are past their expiration date, too spoiled for consumption.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-01-2015, 02:16 AM
(17-01-2015 01:53 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have a cat just like that....

I think you've kept the livestock a for too long, the look past prime slaughtering age now. The smaller one may be salvageable though...

The cat is just ripe now, you can have him. Hell, I'd pay you to take him, pain in my ass. The little ones might protest, but I'm bigger than them so I don't see any serious problems arising.

The children are past their expiration date, too spoiled for consumption.

No
Such a shame... Oh well, can always make more of them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-01-2015, 05:45 PM
My goggles see this every day. I love it. Pardon the poor quality, I was across the room and had to zoom in.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac