The World's First Honest Pastor.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 05:06 AM
The World's First Honest Pastor.
Watched a video of a local texan pastor sharing his views as a man of God on Bill O'Reilly. The video is in regards to the argument that Christianity should be taught in public schools;

What are your views on this debate?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like FZUMedia's post
30-11-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: The World's First Honest Pastor.
(30-11-2012 05:06 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Watched a video of a local texan pastor sharing his views as a man of God on Bill O'Reilly. The video is in regards to the argument that Christianity should be taught in public schools;

What are your views on this debate?

ROFLMAO!

Very true. I hope O'Reilly succeeds with this one, hah! They should be taxed!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Bill O is CATHOLIC and NOT a christian! Bill O was never lost...as he was born into the faith. He never had a need to get saved.
Thats the big problem with these brain dead conservative christian fox fans...they get all gooey when they talk of Bill O or Sean Hannity...because these are MEN OF GAWD! But what they fail to recognize is that they are NOT christians according to Baptists, Methodists and the hundreds of other sects.
This pastor thinks Bill O is a christian...THATS the punchline to this video.
Newsflash...Bill O and Sean Hannity are Catholics!!! Words have different meanings in the catholic church.
30-11-2012, 07:30 PM
ROFL. I was NOT expecting him to say "I get my fucking apple cart turned over." Fuck, I'm still laughing like a git.

Holy fuck, that was hilarious.

In terms of the argument, O'Reilly is functionally retarded and I have no issue with religions not being taxed.

PS: To be fair, I'm pretty sure he's not the ONLY honest pastor in the world.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
30-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Interesting that he describes David Silverman as a "kind person" and a "God-damned atheist" in almost the same breath.

And notice the words he used to describe the collection? Money that is "owed" to them by the parishioners. Thought it was supposed to be a voluntary donation?
30-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey, Hog.

Yeah, I thought about that stuff, but I think it can all be chalked up to the fact that he's funny and foul-mouthed. Like why would you take him seriously on "owed" but not "spiritual bullying". I think he was being a little tongue in cheek.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
01-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I wonder why he is going around collecting the "owed" money. Would personal collections create higher dividends for his church? I suspect so. Especially with his imposing demeanor. It also goes hand in hand with fact that he is worried that Bill O.'s comments may cause his church to be taxed.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
[+] 1 user Likes No J.'s post
01-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Gotta be satire, surely?

Den,
Since when were catholics not christians?

I've heard the same from my muslim friends and colleagues (references to catholics and/or christians as though they were different categories of delusion).

It confuseth me

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 01:54 AM
(01-12-2012 12:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Gotta be satire, surely?

Den,
Since when were catholics not christians?

I've heard the same from my muslim friends and colleagues (references to catholics and/or christians as though they were different categories of delusion).

It confuseth me
The catholics more or less created christianity. Don't think anyone can say they're not Christians.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 04:56 AM
The nuns told me that we Catholics were the only Christians. Everything else is a cult. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man