The World's First Honest Pastor.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: The World's First Honest Pastor.
(01-12-2012 04:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  The nuns told me that we Catholics were the only Christians. Everything else is a cult. Drinking Beverage
I think Egor is the only Christian. Everything else is a cult. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-12-2012, 06:09 PM
(30-11-2012 05:06 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  The video is in regards to the argument that Christianity should be taught in public schools;

What are your views on this debate?
As per the "should Christianity be taught in public schools" I shall respond with my own video. (It's not actually mine, but you get the idea)

As to whether churches should be taxed:

I don't think you can do that without removing a the boundary between church and state (because State would be directly interfering with the church, and the two cannot interfere with each other) However the taxation of a church that promotes a political candidate, or otherwise sticks their heads into State affairs could be, and should be taxed to the enth degree.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-12-2012, 08:37 AM
(30-11-2012 02:09 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Bill O is CATHOLIC and NOT a christian! Bill O was never lost...as he was born into the faith. He never had a need to get saved.
Thats the big problem with these brain dead conservative christian fox fans...they get all gooey when they talk of Bill O or Sean Hannity...because these are MEN OF GAWD! But what they fail to recognize is that they are NOT christians according to Baptists, Methodists and the hundreds of other sects.
This pastor thinks Bill O is a christian...THATS the punchline to this video.
Newsflash...Bill O and Sean Hannity are Catholics!!! Words have different meanings in the catholic church.

Catholics are christians. They believe in christ and all that shit, which makes them christians.
10-12-2012, 09:00 AM
(08-12-2012 08:37 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 02:09 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Bill O is CATHOLIC and NOT a christian! Bill O was never lost...as he was born into the faith. He never had a need to get saved.
Thats the big problem with these brain dead conservative christian fox fans...they get all gooey when they talk of Bill O or Sean Hannity...because these are MEN OF GAWD! But what they fail to recognize is that they are NOT christians according to Baptists, Methodists and the hundreds of other sects.
Newsflash...Bill O and Sean Hannity are Catholics!!! Words have different meanings in the catholic church.

Catholics are christians. They believe in christ and all that shit, which makes them christians.
You have obviously never been in or around the Fundamentalist camp.
Southern baptists have a mission to convert catholics to christianity!
10-12-2012, 09:20 AM
[Image: tumblr_m0t7e1KWUE1ql01io.png]

He cursed.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-12-2012, 08:05 PM
It's satire, I'm sure.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
11-12-2012, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 12:33 PM by Janus.)
(08-12-2012 08:37 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

Really? Afaik Catholics ignore Jebus and worship His raped, ignorant, lying Mother.
That would make them Marians, not Christians.
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
(11-12-2012 12:29 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 08:37 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Catholics are christians. They believe in christ and all that shit, which makes them christians.

Really? Afaik Catholics ignore Jebus and worship His raped, ignorant, lying Mother.
That would make them Marians, not Christians.
EXACTLY!!! Christians put little or ZERO emphasis in Mary. Catholics worship her as much as JC himself. To a 'true fundamentalist' christian, that is idol worship.
11-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Pfft, they all seem to worship their holy documents about all else, whether they admit to it or not.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
31-12-2012, 10:09 PM
(11-12-2012 01:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pfft, they all seem to worship their holy documents about all else, whether they admit to it or not.

I don't think they really worship their holy documents. They all have their own interepretations of the documents, and I believe that they worship their interpretations, and not the actual documents.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.