The World's First Honest Pastor.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: The World's First Honest Pastor.
(11-12-2012 01:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pfft, they all seem to worship their holy documents about all else, whether they admit to it or not.

I don't think they really worship their holy documents. They all have their own interepretations of the documents, and I believe that they worship their interpretations, and not the actual documents.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 10:14 PM
(31-12-2012 10:10 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 01:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pfft, they all seem to worship their holy documents about all else, whether they admit to it or not.

I don't think they really worship their holy documents. They all have their own interepretations of the documents, and I believe that they worship their interpretations, and not the actual documents.

I must disagree. They worship their interpretation of their documents and thus worship their documents.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-12-2012, 11:03 PM
You're both (almost) saying the same thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2012, 11:09 PM
(01-12-2012 04:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 04:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  The nuns told me that we Catholics were the only Christians. Everything else is a cult. Drinking Beverage
I think Egor is the only Christian. Everything else is a cult. Drinking Beverage
Actually he's moved on...he's now a god
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2012, 11:37 PM
(31-12-2012 11:03 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You're both (almost) saying the same thing.
True enough.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.